we are seeing the end of the mavericks as we now it.

this team will never recover from the phantom foul episode damn i cant believe 7 years has passed by so fast. the mavs are done are window is close. damn.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Because they played close, competitive games in 3 road games against other Western Conference playoff teams? OK.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

NT is amazing
laugh.gif

Co-sign.

If they aren't in the 2 or 3 seed after their next 11 games then I'll be worried for now it's just ehh.

Wow..

We are seeing the end? Hell it took us overtime to beat them and had dirk had a littl more on that last shot they could have won.

This thread is comical. That was the Mavs 4th game in 5 days against high quality opponents. Dallas has like 8 of their next 9 or something like that at home,they are about to real off some wins. Far from being the "end" of the Mavericks

After Thursday, the Mavs have 5 games against crappy teams, then the Lakers, Boston and San Antonio come to Dallas... If we're still struggling to get overthe hump by then, you might be able to make a case for hitting the panic button...

The schedule lightens up quite a bit after that 3 game stretch, so the Mavs are just fine.

do most of us forget about charles barkleys suns ? after they went to the finals and lost a 3-1 lead on the rockets they never recovered. dallas had theperfect way to win. they just removed two players that gave there biggest challenges problems. ive never liked dirk anyways.

What a premature thread.... Didn't know we judged teams off of 10 games.. If that were the case, Portland would of been a 3 seed after their winningstreak.. That's why the NBA plays 82 game seasons.. To separate the contenders from the pretenders.. Please make this thread when they don't make theplayoffs or something...

do most of us forget about charles barkleys suns ? after they went to the finals and lost a 3-1 lead on the rockets they never recovered. dallas had theperfect way to win. they just removed two players that gave there biggest challenges problems. ive never liked dirk anyways.

What's funny is that we have this soft +#* schedule coming up and probably our about to win 12 outta 13 and people we will be "all the Mavs arelooking fierce"

That's the way people view the NBA...

Earlier in the season, PORTLAND'S LOOKING LIKE A CONTENDER!

And more recently, New Orleans the best team in the West?

And even more recently, Lakers get their dominance back!

And most recently, when will the Rockets lose?!

The media needs something to talk about, zzzzz.

Damn some of y'all need to get off the Suns and Mav NUTS. Wait till the damn playoffs.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

1. Show me wear people that aren't from portland ever said that they were contenders

2. NO were number one for a while...why wouldn't that be a reason to say they were one of the best teams.

3. Lakers are one of the elite teams in the nba right now.

4. Why does it matter that people are watching the rockets' win streak. It's a pretty damn good streak.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

1. Show me wear where people that aren't from portland ever said that they were contenders

2. NO were was number one for a while...why wouldn't that be a reason to say they were one of the best teams.

4. Why does it matter that people are watching the rockets' win streak. It's a pretty damn good streak.

JapanAir21 said "New Orleans the best team in the West?" Notice how he said "the best team" and not "one of the best teams."Of course (i hope) JapanAir21 knows they are ONE of the best teams but not THE best in the West.

...not sure if that made sense

but other than that, i'm lovin the Rockets win streak
pimp.gif

IM NOT GONNA LIE THAT ONE GUY WAS RIGHT
BUT YA I THINK THNK WE BETTER START PLAYIN BETTER
I THINK WELL MAKE A RUN INTO THE PLAYOFFS

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

1. Show me wear people that aren't from portland ever said that they were contenders

2. NO were number one for a while...why wouldn't that be a reason to say they were one of the best teams.

you missed the point. he's saying that the media hypes up everything that happens in the NBA not taking into account certain factors....if Dallas winsout it's BUMMY streak, people say say how GREAT the MAVS are, however because they lose close games to a bunch of contenders they're considered donewhen in all actuality playing all those good teams hard and competing is far more impressive then fostering a win streak against bummy teams. those teamswon't be playing in the playoffs anymore. they're just stat padder teams

Back
Top Bottom