We Didn't Go To Western Vol. Youtube edition

some plugs from guelph made this video...anyone at university in Ontario should check this out...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

^apparently i can't embed cuz i suck but heres the link

lol..... i m going to neither guelph or western..... staying in the city.....
for the offers i have so far
looks like im going to accept that alternate offer which is a economics and management pre program
that thing onli last for a year n looks like i will haf no life coz i need a 3.3 gpa to switch out
ryerson n york r takingn their long asss time...
gimme an offer already! +%%+

edit: its u of t scarborough btw

Don't be foolish and go to York. One TA strike and you're semester is over.

I went to Guelph. It really isn't that serious. The guys that made this seem extra douchy...was one wearing an Ed Hardy shirt? smh

graduated from mac last year...have a ton of friends at guelph and its always a good visit..the girls are on point...clubs/bars are a bit trashy..that trappersplace is pretty run down but its usually a good time.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Don't be foolish and go to York. One TA strike and you're semester is over.

I went to Guelph. It really isn't that serious. The guys that made this seem extra douchy...was one wearing an Ed Hardy shirt? smh

strike isnt that often...... for us its unlucky for the students..... for the students...: awesome another summer vacation<- straight from my friend thatgoes to york haha

Trappers is brutal. The bars are just brutal period. I found it to be a sausage party most of the time, because Guelph had a 2:1 rep for F:M.

frankiechan1 - does your friend care about his education? Is he paying for it, or his mommy and daddy? Technically, the Union could strike whenever they like.York isn't that great of as school as far as I can tell.

Ryerson is currently considered the best (out of the ones you mentioned).

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Ryerson is currently considered the best (out of the ones you mentioned).
in terms of what?

The total undergrad experience. Mcleans does a very good analysis on Canadian schools. Ryerson is in the top 15 in the country for Undergrad, so not countinga school's grad program and the research conducted.

In terms of reputation, and if you consider going to further your studies, you can't go wrong at UofT...even UTSC.

You can pick up the Mclean's report now. Its quite good.

^ undergrad experience? does that include partying/social life? U of T lacks hard in that part
roll.gif

however, U of T fratland
pimp.gif

LOL, Ryerson is only good because of the things that have nhothing to do with the school.

Clubs, shopping, entertainment

Aside from that, it's a commuter school and folk don't really attend events as there are so many other options there.

At least that's how it was when I was there.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

graduated from mac last year...have a ton of friends at guelph and its always a good visit..the girls are on point...clubs/bars are a bit trashy..that trappers place is pretty run down but its usually a good time.
pimp.gif

same.

Back
Top Bottom