We dont get wasted no more...

tumblr_m3zl2s53Gv1qijq1xo2_500.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Wade187

Man you dudes get no play. Lol at dudes thinking YOUR suppose to drink it 
laugh.gif
. This @!@+ aint something to sip while you watch the game you fools, OP's lob went straight out of bounds you dudes aint even in the game 
laugh.gif

This is good for college and HS. Past that good wine is a much better thing to have in your crib for the ladies then crap like this.

BFT.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
. This @!@+ aint something to sip while you watch the game you fools, OP's lob went straight out of bounds you dudes aint even in the game 
You sound like you either smash hoodrats or 16 year olds. Congrats.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When i was in college females loved mad dog 20 20 for the same reason.  They drank that i drank 40z of hurricane.  We grown now though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is good for college and HS. Past that good wine is a much better thing to have in your crib for the ladies then crap like this.
a female that knows her alcohol and you pull this out will give you the side-eye

laugh.gif
Lol son clearly said he's in college. So son is clearly gearing this towards the broke college students, which he also stated. This old man had too much wine, don't reply til you sober up doggie

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's why OP said its perfect for college. This for the young chicks, not for ladies. Definitely not for the grown

laugh.gif
Lol son clearly said he's in college. So son is clearly gearing this towards the broke college students, which he also stated. This old man had too much wine, don't reply til you sober up doggie
I was getting at YOU, not OP. "You dudes get no play" "you dudes aint even in the game" sounds like you wanna be back in the game real bad.

I was getting at YOU, not OP. "You dudes get no play" "you dudes aint even in the game" sounds like you wanna be back in the game real bad.
Be back in the game? I'm 21 years young doggie, I'm knee deep in it. If you dudes are all that grown I don't see how on earth you could think a thread about fruit drinks that cost 7 dollars could apply to you enough for y'all to post in it. I assumed old $%* men were not posting in this thread. My assumptions were incorrect, you got me bro 

Wait I thought this was OPs own start up brand of alch? Yall have actually heard of this?

Out here in California it seems like everybody who failed with their street wear brand in the last five years has moved on to flavored vodka.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a female that knows her alcohol and you pull this out will give you the side-eye
I know a lot of grown females that don't really mess with hard liquor and it's never been a problem.

Of course you'll still have good scotch and whiskey and the like

this aint nothing but sisco in a bigger bottle

Theres already a $7 bottle that females love, its called moscato(sp)

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

Just get her some Skol 

sick.gif

and franzia is not 3.99 playboi...

Ham City, nah im not profiting at all from this.  guess I was pretty compelling
laugh.gif

Lol @ all the sneaky ways guys loosen up chicks for the yambs...

I never tried this...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom