We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

SMH.. Then LOL.. Then SMH Again.. 3 Months AFTER I Posted The CONFIRMED Release Of The Space Jams In November, Which Was The 1st EVER On NT, This Post IsCreated.. SMH...
tired.gif

$175??? Pretty steep don't you think?
grin.gif

I mean it is a highly anticipated shoe many sneaker heads are waiting for, but the idea of making it a quickstrike release, limited edition, etc...its notgoing to be worth it...
but then again, why the hell are they making the SJ's limited when the nubuck XII's and DMP 1's pack are still sitting in shelfs?
JB i am slowly detaching myself from the brand as days go by, times are hard for many peeps at this time, and you still consider releasing a most wanted shoefor everyone by making limited..
ummm...good job??
eyes.gif
- NOT!
whatever I'd take Euro-trip> SJ's... for graduation...
thats just my two cents on this topic...

$175 for Jays..serious?? I laugh now...
laugh.gif

They're A Limited Release AND MANY Spots ARE Getting Them. Major Retailers, Mom & Pops, etc. UGGGH.. How I Loathe Redundant Information Sometimes..

Originally Posted by blco02

Nice Kicks got this one wrong.

For one thing, they're not QS's. And another thing, we've KNOWN about the release date for a long while now.
Seriously
laugh.gif
Dude thinking he's coming in here with someexclusive info like no one knows this already.....
laugh.gif

Then says QS's are better than GR's because he doesn't like another dude wearing the same pair as him.....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Wait?

The Jordan I was a quick strike right?

so if the store that got the strap I,

then they'll get these right?

unless its a GR release..

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
@ JB.

They stay making kicks for dumb kids that are still in HS. "Exclusive" once you leave your HS campus, no one cares what shoes you wear.

I just want the Space Jams for me, to rock them, wear them like I did with my Retro+ pair.

This whole QS/"Exclusive" route is for the cats that like to take pictures and post on a message board about their DS kicks,
smh.gif

QS = Pass!

First the True Blue III's and now the Space Jam XI....
smh.gif

*+@! JB.....
laugh.gif

Agree 100%

These shoes arent that limited, hell they are coming in TD, PS and GS....if ur up on ur game u wont have a problem getting them.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

QS means gettin 2 pair will be very difficult...
That's not gonna stop the 20 pages of people that'll come in here and say "copped x5".

everyone needs to take a second and chill...read the info that WAS ALREADY OUT THERE FOR US in the first place...does this being a QS limited release makesense??? when was the last time/first time JB did a QS LIMITED release with men, youth, crib sizes???

btw...no one even cares to see actual pics before copping 20 pairs? did we even get any clarification as to what number is going to make the final cut?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

This might be kinda hard to get. Why can't JB just make this a GR??!!
Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

amen!!! thats true though!! screw a GR!!!
I hope your kidding, because I cant find the sacasm in that.

lol... but Ima try my best to cop AT $175.... don't wanna pay $300+ for BS quality J's.

We already knew they were releasing. A limited quickstrike doesn't really change anything either. It will be same quantities as Nubuck XII's

does anyone know the the official meaing of a quickstrike. This wont be a quickstrike release. A quickstrike is a release when they drop them without nobodyknowing. We know the release date therefore their not quickstrike.

jus means that you can wake up on release date and walk in to any retailer and be able to cop x3 with employee discounts and what not..... Man get the Fo&^outta here with that... you not even worthy of seeing them.... go cop some hybrids...

Back
Top Bottom