We miss Robert!!

I know this is old as hell, but i still
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
every time i watch!

Ricky Smiley might be the most underrated comedian ever. Dude is absolutely hilarious. His prank phone calls from back in the day were classic.

Ricky Smiley might be the most underrated comedian ever. Dude is absolutely hilarious. His prank phone calls from back in the day were classic.

i just like the beat, ricky smiley was never funny to me. but if thats u in yo avy then...y hello there
smile.gif

i just like the beat, ricky smiley was never funny to me. but if thats u in yo avy then...y hello there
smile.gif

He's hilarious to me too....those prank calls be having me
roll.gif

& Well hello to you to sir lol...

He's hilarious to me too....those prank calls be having me
roll.gif

& Well hello to you to sir lol...

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

- What put him on the map

- What put him on the map

i cant lie, them prank calls used to be funny as hell. but other than that, i still dont think dude that funny

i cant lie, them prank calls used to be funny as hell. but other than that, i still dont think dude that funny

Back
Top Bottom