"We Need To Talk'' Unappreciation.

This is by far the worst thing a woman can say to, or text me...

...in the two nanoseconds between processing her sentence, my stomach dropping, and my response of, "Aite wussup" - my brain races trying to figure out what she's about to say - I'm always shook on the other end of the phone fearing the worst too
laugh.gif

In my mind I'm like, "!@@$ - here it comes."
I'm late.
I'm pregnant.
I tested positive for ____ .
My boyfriend went through my phone.

But then it always end up on some petty !@@$ like, "You know you really hurt me when you said that yesterday"
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

...NT females, whatever dude you're dealing with - spare him the mini heart attack - just come out with it.

That is all.

This is by far the worst thing a woman can say to, or text me...

...in the two nanoseconds between processing her sentence, my stomach dropping, and my response of, "Aite wussup" - my brain races trying to figure out what she's about to say - I'm always shook on the other end of the phone fearing the worst too
laugh.gif

I'm late.
I'm pregnant.

But then it always end up on some petty !@@$ like, "You know you really hurt me when you said that yesterday"
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

...NT females, whatever dude you're dealing with - spare him the mini heart attack - just come out with it.

That is all.

roll.gif

I never say "we need to talk" because i feel like it gives people time to prepare excuses and things to say. I also hate when it's said to me, because of the that panic heart attack moment OP is talking about.

roll.gif

I never say "we need to talk" because i feel like it gives people time to prepare excuses and things to say. I also hate when it's said to me, because of the that panic heart attack moment OP is talking about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
def unappreciated....#%@! is happening to me right now...at this very moment that im typing this...

lets see what she says.

roll.gif
roll.gif
def unappreciated....#%@! is happening to me right now...at this very moment that im typing this...

lets see what she says.

by far the worst,,,when i first got that phrase the broad was pregnant so every girl after, that has said that, has been real uncomfortable to say the least

by far the worst,,,when i first got that phrase the broad was pregnant so every girl after, that has said that, has been real uncomfortable to say the least

Start thinking about every foul thing you have done in your life, convince yourself that you are royally screwed, start thinking of ways to get out of whatever mess you are going to find yourself, contemplate just ending it and then feel like a man who was let out of prison after being wrongfully accused. This all happens withing a 35 second span.

Start thinking about every foul thing you have done in your life, convince yourself that you are royally screwed, start thinking of ways to get out of whatever mess you are going to find yourself, contemplate just ending it and then feel like a man who was let out of prison after being wrongfully accused. This all happens withing a 35 second span.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'm late.
I'm pregnant.

I Haven't gotten those.. yet... But usually my boys get that text.. and Immediately the
eek.gif
tired.gif

Instant buzz kill for em'.. kills the mood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'm late.
I'm pregnant.

I Haven't gotten those.. yet... But usually my boys get that text.. and Immediately the
eek.gif
tired.gif

Instant buzz kill for em'.. kills the mood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Back
Top Bottom