We The Consumers Have a Say Thread

Hey NikeTalkers my name is MJcollecter and I have look through Threads and havent found anything about what we the PEOPLE want to see in our furture releases such as, holy grails that should be retroed stay limited and Retro+ remain as a GR,  and my personal favorite "certain package ideas WE feel is a great THEME towards the man we seen play and how it reflected some of our lives"(I know we all taught of it at one point) for example the raging bulls pack,dmp,bmp,cdp theme names of recent

any ideas on what YOU want are welcome and i feel this thread can give JB any ideas on what to release after reading what WE would rather SPEND OUR MONEY on!!!

To start Things off " I SAY BRING BACK ANTHER AJKO PACKAGE " and name it.......(HIStory) "How It Started story" or if anyone can come up with a better theme

OG Bred AJKOs

ad69915img2large.th.jpg

and i believe these are customs AJKO BLACKTOES (beauty)

94485036.th.jpg

45857401153c60b09165o.th.jpg

Please Everyone contribute to this thread, which i feel is much needed as the jordan game is dying out and we need to give JB a piece of our mind on what to release instead of re-releasing the same retros like every 2-3 years

Besides JB announced after the 23s release, that OG HGs will be kept limited and more Team Js will emerge for performance such as wade,melo etc, hence the Air Jordan 

2009 and up

Instead we seen alot of OGs come out as of recent in General Release quaitities

why not limit those Ogs to a 10-15 yr span before re-releasing and dish out other Jordans that havent seen the day of retro light that are worthy of being called a Holy Grail

I understand that prozac4312 but I taught it will be an interesting topic to touch on in fact JB has answer at least some of our questions in the past we might not get our way 100 percent but we do contribute to whats gets retroed due to high demand

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Posting our opinions on this forum isn't going to change Nike's business model.

It won't change Nike's business model, but I remember reading a while back that some JB reps go on here and other shoe forums at times to read the feedback about their releases/future releases. Our opinions may not have strong persuasion on what they will release or how they will release what they do, but they can be heard and maybe taken into consideration.

As far as a response to the OP, I would like to see the Sports Blue VI come back in a nice glorified way. Good quality, somewhat not a huge sit-on-shelves release. Also the Maroons would be amazing. Not in a pack, that wouldn't be a very good pack IMO, two completely different colorways and themes.

I would like to see them wait on any retro 1s as of right now.. they have already beaten that horse down to the ground. Wait a while, then come back out of nowhere and release a nice AJKO pack.

Also, the Mist Blue 4s and the Thunders in a year or two would be amazing. Thanks JB
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MJcollecter

Hey NikeTalkers my name is MJcollecter and I have look through Threads and havent found anything about what we the PEOPLE want to see in our furture releases...

Really? I don't think you looked hard enough, man.

dear jb, please bring back the sport blue vi's

Is it just me or is anybody ready for an 8 retro?

"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

When will we get some nice post 14 Retros?

Back
Top Bottom