WEAK SHOES! (Shoes that fall apart, get destroyed quickly, poor quality and bad value for money)

First and foremost CDP XI. I have so much beef with this shoe, im not even going to get started
devil.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

Some others include:

Military IV retro
White/classic green IV
CDP XVII
All XIV retros
Too many dunks to list
Too many Air forces to list
Too many Air max 1 to list
Too many Air max 90 to list
...Basically anything nowadays not labeled "supreme", "premium", or "limited"

Oh yeah and the hyperflights... Nike juxed me with those back in the day, Sooooo darn good looking, but total crap on or off court. Pretty much a $120.00paperweight.

Here's the pictures of my Jordan CPs; I began wearing them in March for the last few games of my college season and played in them until August when thisbegan to happen to them.

I expect my shoes to get beat, being a PG and playing the amount I do, but I don't think this should ever happen:

Right Shoe (Shoving finger into crumbled Air unit):

4v5kev.jpg

2z673om.jpg

2ngsefm.jpg

Left Shoe (You can see the same thing starting to happen; I'm sure after another few wearings they'd look identical to the right shoe):

2d7wgh.jpg

ok38h.jpg

29lmc80.jpg

Originally Posted by darrel327

are cdp 11's really that wack??

hell yeah I compared them to my og concords and the concords kicks it's butt big time, the concords feel so much more comfortable even for a shoe that is 15 years old seriously

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by darrel327

are cdp 11's really that wack??
No, they're not.

Dudes literally exaggerate on the "poor" quality.

We all know it's not like the retros from back then, or the OG's, but it's not like the shoe is made of cardboard and glue..

Yes. Yes it is exactly like that. Cardboard and glue. Some not so prime mesh and some uneven quasi-patent-leather. Throw in ridiculously thin laces and youhave yourself a CDP XI.

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

air jordan viii's only lasted me 3 games on court untill all the sole was completely worn downn.
i had both the OG and retros and they both lasted many years through tough usage.the only reason i don't still have my retros is because isold them.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Military IV retro
White/classic green IV
CDP XVII
All XIV retros
Too many dunks to list
Too many Air forces to list
Too many Air max 1 to list
Too many Air max 90 to list
...Basically anything nowadays not labeled "supreme", "premium", or "limited"

Oh yeah and the hyperflights... Nike juxed me with those back in the day, Sooooo darn good looking, but total crap on or off court. Pretty much a $120.00 paperweight.
i agree with the IVs, but i didnt think the XIVs were that bad. i have 3 pairs of OG XIVs and a pair of retros and i've balled in all 4 pairs.the OG zoom air is a little more responsive for me, but i think the retros are built well too

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Lebron VI's sole separated in 2 games... come on!

Can we get some pics? I've had the triple blacks for a couple months and played several hours on concrete with them, I want to see what yours looks like...
I had to gorilla glue them something serious, and then they were fine. IMHO if a shoe is over $15 glue should not be an issue. Starbury'sdidn't even have those problems!

My lebron VI White Red Mettalic/Grey is still kickin 3 months until now (Even there's a dirt that i can't remove) I just rotate what i'm wearingand cleaning them regularly(It also depends how you play, i play C i dont drive always.)

After 3 years in dead stock i finally wore my DTRT spizikes and there was paint tear on my midsole...is this normal?

The XI is one of the worst Air Jordan Models as far as durability (And I'm not just talking about the retros). The OGs were better quality, but people waaaay overrate the quality of those too. Before anyone of you know it alls quote me and tell me how wrong I am, I just want it to be known that I am speaking from the perspective of person who owned the shoes back when words like "retro" and "deadstocking" were lingo that was almost unknown to sneakerheads. I had a pair back in '96. And it's pretty clear that this shoe was not made with durability in mind. They easily crease (compare to other models in the line), everything you think of helps along the process of the yellowing of the sole: light, heat, moister, water, dirt, smoke and probably more stuff that I didn't even know about.

Most OG heads know this stuff already. But I think people praise the OGs far too much, when they weren't all that great either (in terms of durability).

my cdp 2s, i used them for ball and they fell apart like no other...they got destroyed.

Retro 4 > cool grey maize and Retro 8 > black grape ( Paint on midsole chipped within a game)

Hyperdunk > black white ( Midsole after 7 games, looked like somebody who smoked for 40 years cheeks.... all wrinkly and ugly)

AZG > allstar workboot ( Medial side by mesh opening ripped along the seem after 4 games)

Air max 90's! It cracks easily after 2-3 wear.

Military 4's I agree too. The toe creases after 2 wears of casual wearing

The nike zoom hurrache 2k5 is pathetic. Quality is pretty crappy.

Hyperdunks are too, they crack and crease after one game.

Originally Posted by pkang11

definitely the CDP 12s
quality sucks!

what are guys basing your opinions on?? creases? are they falling apart? i ball in my XI and XII from the pack and they are great...im even balling in b grades XI and no problem what so ever...if its about the creases you guys are insane...shoes crease get over it

Back
Top Bottom