Wealthy Manhattan Moms Rent Disabled People to Cut Disney World Lines

In the middle on this...I can see how it's messed up, but at the same damn time, some of these disabled people need that money...

Evens out I guess.

Its crazy that people rent disabled folks but when I took my kids to Disney 2 years ago I had one of these tour guys. It cost $180 an hour but I never waited on a line for anything. Dude carried our bags, pushed the kids strollers and got us through on every line. One weird thing was that nowhere in Disney could we find a grilled cheese and that was all my daughter would ever eat at the time. We were at some character buffet and my daughter was like "Can I please just have grilled cheese; why don't they have it anywhere?" Dude got up from the table, went in the back. Comes back to the table and says "you'll have grilled cheese shortly." All of a sudden a chef comes out of the back carrying two grilled cheese sandwhiches for my daughter (mind you, this is a buffet with no cooks).

It was awesome. I would never do Disney any other way. I never looked at a map the entire time I was there. The dude had my kids front row at every show, he had Belle from Beauty and the Beast hand my daughter the rose at the end of the live show, and had my son picked to dance with the monkeys in the Lion King show.

I had the dude for like 3 days for 6 hours a day and tipped him an extra $100 every day because I was so impressed. I remember one time after he left for the day we had to wait to get in the bathroom and my daughter looks at my wife and I and says "Where's Lou???"

Hilarious
See, I could **** with a legit version, that's a decent service. That was my main reason for never being interested in the place or many amusement parks as an adult. I'll be honest, I'm probably not waiting more than an hour for anything that doesn't make me rich or fellate me.

Last edited:
I'm dreading the disney trip w/ my daughter, but I know I have to do it. For future reference, how do you find the tour guides? Are the disney sanctioned? There is no way I'm waiting on line for more than 15 minutes with a young kid waiting for a ride. That's torture on a number of levels.

My wife found it. If you PM me I'm happy to get the info from her and give it to you.

Can pay me 1K a day, I'll pretend to be disabled.

Ain't eem mad, everyone wins.

They get on rides faster, they get paid.

JeffJarrett,

Why do you think you MUST take the trip with the kids? Seems like the worst thing parents "have to do." :smh:

I cant believe some of yall cosigning this. :smh:

I can't believe people are crying like disabled people are being harmed meanwhile they're the ones scamming the system for cash. :rolleyes

Oh but they're in a wheel chair so lets not call them out on their ******** and pass the blame

The faux outrage 
laugh.gif

Let the disabled get their bread damn. 

im not outraged I don't care they're getting their hustle on
I just think it's laughable people are trying to make this the problem of the big bad rich people.

Nah we're talking about the same people. I'm laughing at the people who want to pretend like their outraged because it happens to be the "big bad rich people" using the disabled. 

No. Read my first comment a few pages back. My biggest gripe is with the disabled people.

Back
Top Bottom