Wearable or not Wearable

Its hard to say without actually having them in your possesion. If the soles are extra soft theyre about to go to +%!$ soon.

Its hard to say without actually having them in your possesion. If the soles are extra soft theyre about to go to +%!$ soon.

i wouldn't risk it. just get the new varsity red's or infrareds to be safe. But it's your choice

i wouldn't risk it. just get the new varsity red's or infrareds to be safe. But it's your choice

id take them. i dont wear my shoes,but it matters how much hes asking? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ask the seller a few more questions about the shoes before pulling the trigger. one wrong step and these could be done.

ask the seller a few more questions about the shoes before pulling the trigger. one wrong step and these could be done.

looks like a scratch to me, but inquire a little more about them before buying, last thing you want to do is drop good cash on a pair of kicks only to have the midsole crumble after one wear

looks like a scratch to me, but inquire a little more about them before buying, last thing you want to do is drop good cash on a pair of kicks only to have the midsole crumble after one wear

Back
Top Bottom