Website Legit Check

What up fellas-- I ordered a pair of black toes about 3 weeks ago from a site and still haven't got a thing.

Anyone ever order from www.Hipnotiq.net? They did send a tracking to my Paypal, but it seems they are based overseas (Spain?) and I'm having trouble with understanding the website--(the tracking number they provided doesn't seem to be working). I do know and understand that sometimes orders from other countries can get held up in customs..

but basically I was curious to know if anyone has done business with Hipnotiq.net in the past, and what their experience has been? Should I go ahead and file the claim? Am I going to have a hard time fighting this if in get jipped because they gave me a fake tracking number?? Any info or help would be appreciated. Thanks

haven't purchesed anything from them but have you tried tracking from the Spanish Mail courier? Whenever i've ordered from the UK you can use Royal Mail to track before it enters the US

What up fellas-- I ordered a pair of black toes about 3 weeks ago from a site and still haven't got a thing.

Anyone ever order from www.Hipnotiq.net? They did send a tracking to my Paypal, but it seems they are based overseas (Spain?) and I'm having trouble with understanding the website--(the tracking number they provided doesn't seem to be working). I do know and understand that sometimes orders from other countries can get held up in customs..

but basically I was curious to know if anyone has done business with Hipnotiq.net in the past, and what their experience has been? Should I go ahead and file the claim? Am I going to have a hard time fighting this if in get jipped because they gave me a fake tracking number?? Any info or help would be appreciated. Thanks
Breds for 138$ wayy under retail. I'm gonna go ahead and say there a fake website. 

why would you buy off some random site..

Why post in the thread if you have nothing to contribute? I'm trying to make progress in the situation I'm in, not find out how I got here

To sheep and dante-- I appreciate it; if others have ever done business with Hipnotiq.net, or know of anyone else who has-- let me know what the experience was like... obviously I'm becoming a bit more concerned

Why post in the thread if you have nothing to contribute? I'm trying to make progress in the situation I'm in, not find out how I got here

To sheep and dante-- I appreciate it; if others have ever done business with Hipnotiq.net, or know of anyone else who has-- let me know what the experience was like... obviously I'm becoming a bit more concerned
http://www.scamadviser.com/is-hipnotiq.net-a-fake-site.html

Idk really, Scamadviser are usually right. This is really a hard website to trust. And about the shipping information, just call up paypal and they will handle it. By the end of the day you gonna get a tracking or your money back (in like 10 day unless they refund u). Plus cement 3 aren't hard to find. you could get them off ebay for a nice price. or go the grey market route and get them from taobao. 

Has anyone ever bought from sneaker edge.bigcartel.com they seem legit and I've asked them a bunch of questions and I had no problem contacting them. Also they promise the receipt with there shoes and there prices seem normal for pre order just need some second opinions.

Ok thanks , I going to try "js for days" and " sole serious " they told me they could provide authorized receipt, but those could be fake too. Hope legit or looks legit. Some reps look real I have a pair of reps gamma 11 and people can't tell.

Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom