Wedding Present

hey guys i got married last week to a great woman, and she got me one of the best gifts ever as you can see, for those that don't know they are what wassuppose to be originally included in the DMP as a three shoe pack but was later scrapped and didnt make it to production. they are a converse air jordan torepresent MJ's first title with north carolina in which he wore converse and since Nike bought converse a while back they were able to do this shoe, i justwant to thank a very good friend named SoleSupreme for helping my wife find this great gift for me, i could never thank him enough for all his help. alsoincluded is pics of my grooms cake, and a link to my wife and i's grand entrance in wich you will see the shoes we wore wich isnt too big of a suprise.enjoy the pics everyone,

mithu aka the ambassador

grand entrance

73135bd5ed22a983ff32aafb36827496a96bf59.jpg

a4a2536eafaa3f89a6e3526c2cdf7a05e3ee7b5.jpg

45635424eec6aa83fc68ae0835c5f4e4f341e34.jpg

410153eaadf2aa3e8c8b88079597f1117cb104a.jpg

3da25dded5acef84ad634f7fc3db2daa2b2c3d6.jpg

01715de0aaffa83081f6a9f31fc36e4d95acf55.jpg

948156eeaef6a937b7d77cc5e309f245bf4ccfc.jpg

d45153eaa3f5a13b80c0b4db27cb5b47062cc28.jpg

thanks again to everyone

WOW .. nice to see ... amazing...
Nice entrance ...
"ROC BOYS the place tonight .... "

WOW!! very nice shoe, is that limited?

congratulations man and good luck in your married life...

sorry i forgot to add, its a sample pair size 9, i forgot to post pics of the sample tag

mithu aka the ambassador

WOW! Totally forgot that the last pics were supposed to be the cake, so I was like WTH??
laugh.gif

Nice anyways!
pimp.gif

Maybe you could change the title of this thread, so that more people will notice.
"Wedding present" is ok, but it doesn't really indicate that you can expect to see pix of the DMP Jordan Converses for the VERY FIRST TIME.
wink.gif

Attaq

For a second I thought that cake was like some custom slippers. Congrats on the wedding and congrats on the pickup.

The weeding looked like a blast...Congrats again!!! Glad you guys had a great time on the HM... =)

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Those Converse shoes aren't as bad as I thought they were.

JR5

Please change the title to CONVERSE AIR JORDAN SAMPLE + MY AMAZING WEDDING ON XIs.
2 Thumbs up, speechless on those Converse. And I'm surprised by you two for wearing XIs as wedding shoes.

Maybe this is late and won't change anything but I'll say it anyway:
You should have worn the Black/Red instead of White/Black-Concords, matches your tux.

Congratulations!

Congrats on the wedding, quite an entrance, bet the desi folks were like $%#??? Props on the band, the cake, the shoes you wore along with your bride, awesome.I went to my boy's wedding on Saturday and joked with another friend that I should have worn the XI's...

congrats! you have to be one lucky man to have a woman find some limited shoes for you as a present! Keeper indeed! did you keep the cake in DS condition? Justplayin! congrats again!

Thanks so much for sharing, AWESOME entrance, nice pics Congrats and I wish you an eternity of happiness (and J's)!

Back
Top Bottom