Week 15 Appreciation: Air Jordan XV Collections...etc

i dont really like the XV's but i want some breds. :rofl:
roll.gif

$250 DS AIR JORDAN 5 BLK/CARO. SIZE 7.5 LIMITED STYLE
MESSAGE ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

Yes I own the Air Jordan XV.

One of the very few :rofl:
roll.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

still need some of those in my collection ... wht/columbia is best colorway. somebody with a sz13 for me ;-)

^half of the people on NT that dont like the 15s have never even seen them in person, they just hop on the XV Hate bandwagon.

Quote:
Is it just me or does the weather by ijapino's house always stay like that?

HAHA...I wish....I just happened to take all the pics on the same day...If you look back at older pics, you'll notice the shadows moving.
[/i]

194401588.jpg

My only XV's. White/black (unreleased color) game worn and dual auto'd by Bibsta'.

If you want to sell them, please post the pics in the B/S/T forum

AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

yeah even tho the XV's may not be the best looking....i still like em....and they are VERRRRRRYYYYY underated.....i call them the "joe johnson" of kicks
mayonaise color benz i push miracle whips!

XV's are pretty ugly, but they aight. i use my flints as slippers when im walkin round my house

I don't own a pair of XVs but would really like too. What is the going rate for the Obsidian XVs in a 9.5?
[/b]
oogle​

not a fan of the xv's, but your front row is acceptable for me lol, although i'm sorta feeling the white/carolinas and the flints.
TEAM KING KOOPA - FOUNDER

Back
Top Bottom