Week 2 Week In Review (WIR)

Post your observations from Week 2....

-If we can run like that, and the defense can play like they did yesterday, we'll be just fine.

-When the injury first happen, there's audio of RG3 saying...."So you've decided to doubt me too, I'll show you...". He was looking down at his ankle when this was said.

-Bears and Brandon Marshall with a great win. Hell of a comeback in that environment with those injuries.

-Colin should just be a game manager. Learn from Russell my fraud friend.

-Derek Carr? Nah...

-Greg Jennings Top 10 Vikings and Packers fans? Yeah I thought so...

-Can't spell interception without Eli.

-Saints 0-2? Look for Rob Ryan to be fired before the season is over

-Matthew Stafford is back.

-Seahawks losing away from home? Who would've thought.

Quotes of the Week...
-Lions should be in sole possession of #1 after Sunday...Cam is about to get murdered after them Donkey Kong Suh comments. We should be the only team in the division to win, GB COULD beat the Jets but more than likely won't-Lions fan
-Vikings are beating the Patriots. Get 'em while they're down.-Vikings fan
-Eli played absolutely fantastic today vs a tough Cardinals defense-Giants fan
-I'm done with these bums. Last season was an abomination, they're not fooling me again. The Jets on the other hand are looking good.-Giants fan turned Jets fan just before the Packers came back. Probably Bills fan next week.

- S4L

-I'm done with these bums. Last season was an abomination, they're not fooling me again. The Jets on the other hand are looking good.-Giants fan turned Jets fan just before the Packers came back. Probably Bills fan next week.

:lol:

Cowboys
-D is a pleasant surprise.
-commitment to the run is a pleasant surprise

NFL
-Someone should of told the 9ers the pre-season ended last week.

-Kerrigan easily my fav skin.

-Kam my N I hate it had to be him! Gates still a tough matchup tho.

-I thought Carolina was gon fall off?!?! Tried nd told y'all they real.

Feel so bad for Robert. I mean, what can you do? It wasn't like he was being reckless out there or anything along those lines....just a routine throw that went bad. Oh well, I am excited to see what we have in Kirk. However, before people start crowning Kirk the new Tom Brady (which a lot of dummies already have), expectations should be tempered:

Bxk7VKyIUAE29A6.jpg

Skins defense :pimp:

Maybe Jacksonville doesn't want Bortles to get the David Carr treatment? That's the only rationale I have as to why he's not playing right now.

I know he gets his flack, but that was one hell of an athletic play by Chris Conte to get the INT.

- the NFC South looked beyond garbage yesterday
- they need to contract the Oakland Raiders, no fan should have to pay to watch that
- never thought I'd say this but Kaepernick needs to take notes from Alex Smith
- imagine if the Rams drafted RG3 and his career played out the exact same way lol, fans would commit suicide
- the Jets sure know how to blow a lead, that was a Marty Mornhinwheg special if I ever saw one
- see where playing the Seahawks with some heart gets you Green Bay? Chargers are the most hot and cold team ever
- thought changing a coordinator would help solve the Giants problems on offense? Nah, it's the players and always has been.
- Brandon Marshall was silly last night on a bum ankle

Cruz doesn't care.

He got a ring and got paid.

He's worried about being Instagram famous now.

Yup, begged for the ball. Had THREE big time drops. Two were on 3rd and long that would keep the ball moving. Now he's mad at the fans for booing him. Randle is inconsistent and just not good.

--Russell Wilson doesn't do enough.
--Colin Kaepernick does too much.
--Said it before the season, Texans going 8-8
--Kelvin Benjamin :x
--New Orleans is missing Darren Sproles
--Blake Bortles will be starting next week
-- :lol: @ Tampa Bay

SuRG3ry

So, as I sat thru screen, after screen, after screen, of the Raiders/Texans game, I saw D Carr run for a 41 yard gain. I don’t know why, but I immediately thought of Trent Richardson, probably watching on tv in his hotel, jealous. Take him 2-3 weeks to get those same 41 yards.

Early, real early, I was starting to wonder if Geno was turning into something. He looked good. Couple interceptions later, naw, was just a mirage.

Only Rex led teams have guys throwing punch after punch, at helmets, and then walking off the field after the ejection hands in the air, smile on his face. Clown *** coach, clown *** team.

No Cameron, no Gordon, no Tate, no problem. Huh? :lol: I did not know Cleveland had that in them. But uh, come on New Orleans. What kind of secondary are you runnin? :smh:

Game effort by the Chiefs. Serious. Half their roster is out, and Alex Smith leading them, in Denver, and they came down to the wire. I respect that.

Antonio Gates, the greatest there ever was. I don’t care about Tony and his 57 year career, no one at the position causes more havoc than Gates. Although, someone is coming for his crown. :nerd:

Seeing Rivers throw at Sherman, and remembering Rodgers not, makes me even more disappointed in the GB staff.

SF is great, but for the love of God, when you are up 17-0, and have a stable of running backs, and even a running QB, stop throwing the ball everywhere. Just run the ball, kill clock, punt, and play defense. Stop trying to get cute.

That said, MAJOR respect to Jay Cutler, who took one in the soul, and yet answered with 4 TD’s and a middle finger against a great defense. Great job by him.

AJ Green, D-Jax, Charles, Knowshon, RG3, Vernon, yeeeeeesh. The NFL is a survival league, my God. Like 5-6 guys died in a 5 minute span.

Sammy Watkins is a gamer. Balled out, with a painful rib injury. He and Spiller are gonna be fun in Buffalo, they stay healthy, and minimize Manuel, they could be tougher than people think.

The demise of the Patriots is premature.

Really lookin forward to the Colts/Eagles tonight. :pimp:

Jimmy Graham twise, and Frank Gore scratch for the U.

Atlanta Falcons

-Oline played like ****
-Front 7 played like ****
-Matt Ryan played like ****
-Our coaches called a ******* ****** game
-only 16 rushes when our RB were averaging 4 yards a carry ? Really ?
-All they had to do was stop the ball...[emoji]128686[/emoji]
-3 INTS Matt ? REALLY ? The **** ? Get your **** together

-We really did miss jake out there, Ryan went full panic mode after getting sack multiple times

Giants offense doesn't suit Eli at all

Ehhh, it's a completely new system for him. It's too early to tell. He looked fine yesterday. O line actually protected him, he made his passes. Still a lot of work to do and it could be a bad match as the season continues but yesterday's L wasn't on Eli.

49ers straight up choked that away last night. 17-0 lead at home and lose the 1st reg home game at new stadium :x

Atlanta Falcons

-Oline played like ****
-Front 7 played like ****
-Matt Ryan played like ****
-Our coaches called a ******* ****** game
-only 16 rushes when our RB were averaging 4 yards a carry ? Really ?
-All they had to do was stop the ball...[emoji]128686[/emoji]
-3 INTS Matt ? REALLY ? The **** ? Get your **** together

-We really did miss jake out there, Ryan went full panic mode after getting sack multiple times

Not trying to pile on but man you guys got rolled out there. I was surprised how bad it was. Good win for Cincy with their guys out

- cowboys...see what happens when you run the ball? well done
- all is back and well in the AFC East
- once NE's offense clicks...
- big phil in the mothereffin house
- thought for a brief moment, just a moment, the chiefs had something for denver. but then alexis became alexis
- jay cutler and co....*tips cap*...that shot to the chest that jay took, cot damn
- saints...srs bruhs? that blown coverage :x
- jordy :x
- brandin cooks :x
- justin james channeling his inner mike vrabel :pimp:
- thank you colin kap for shutting up all the niner fans in the bar last night. top 5 QB...**** outta here with that BS (referring to the people at the bar last night)
- russell wilson :nerd:

Philip-Rivers-Celebration-on-Bench.gif

Last edited:
I wish people will start giving my bills some credit but like always they laugh. They wont be laughing at that front 7 cause its the best in the league. Come at me bros.

49ers smh
Rex ryan smh
Eli smh

Back
Top Bottom