Week 6 : Houston Texans (2-3) vs Cincinnati Bengals (4-1)

Cedric Benson leads the league in rushing yards coming into this week with 487.

Lets add to that today. WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!

cedric-benson-seen-here-laying-waste-to-those-who-are-the-opposition.jpg

Man I don't even know what to expect from this game..
-Dont Play Chris Brown
-Contain Cedric Benson
-Andre Johnson needs to get 30 touches = W

These are the games that the Bengals suffer the letdown and get the unexpected loss. This team looks different than the normal Bengals, and these next twogames are a good chance to show they will be around all year. I'm going to be interested in how JJ and Hall contain Andre, should be a good matchup

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm going to be interested in how JJ and Hall contain Andre, should be a good matchup

same here... hall has been good this year itll be nice to see what happens

the texans have put me through an emotional roller coaster in every game this year
laugh.gif

i expect the same today... but we will win

GO TEXANS!!!!!

You understand it? It's not difficult to understand it's pretty predictable and dry.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

You understand it? It's not difficult to understand it's pretty predictable and dry.
No, I understand why He does it. Its like a safe scientist
laugh.gif

Brat's playcalling finally makes some sense with the team they have now. But previous years? Terrible

Brat's playcalling finally makes some sense with the team they have now. But previous years? Terrible

Turrible. They said Odom hurt his Achilles
sick.gif
. I hope its justminor
tired.gif

Turrible. They said Odom hurt his Achilles
sick.gif
. I hope its justminor
tired.gif

Bengals haven't started any of the games quick though, this isn't new. Houston needs to keep the pressure up though, can't let Cincy stick aroundif they want to win.

Nice ending to a half. Now lets see them come out a FINISH the job. FINISH THE JOB BENGALS.

Bengals haven't started any of the games quick though, this isn't new. Houston needs to keep the pressure up though, can't let Cincy stick around if they want to win.
no disrespect fury but why are you always in bengals threads?

I live in Cincy, I probably know more about the Bengals then I do with Pitt in all honesty

Back
Top Bottom