Weight help

Hey guys,

Ive been trying to lose weight by cutting out pop/ junk food but its not working. I have been trying to eat healthy and working out when i can in the past 2 weeks but i keep gaining weight ! 

Is there any tips you guys can give me for help ? sorry if there is a thread like this already 

exercise and eat healthy also be mentally healthy you wont see results right away its going to take a while to lose weight

Are you running? It's only been two weeks make sure you don't get disheartened and give up.

Last edited:
Two weeks is nothing. It took years of bad habits to get where you are today you can't change that in two weeks. Keep working hard and have some patience remember calories in

Im not even that big, 5'9 180. but i was 165, adn am just flabby now and i hate it , i need to change 

Im not even that big, 5'9 180. but i was 165, adn am just flabby now and i hate it , i need to change 
Sounds like you are skinny fat... look into carb cycling and lift weights if you are not doing so already
Also avoid liquid calories at all costs (juices are not exactly "healthy" either)

Last edited:
Cut out sweets, deep fried foods, & any other junk food. If you have to have it, eat it early in the day & make a a 1-2x a week thing. Focus on building muscle for your whole body & the fat will come off & stay off longer when you hit workout droughts. You need to also be working out 3-5x a week for about an hour each time. Cardio on days without resistance training or if on the same day, try to do it after so that all your energy is focused on muscle building. The more muscle you have the more calories you'll burn at rest. The biggest thing is going to be your diet: eat every 3-4 hours a day healthy medium portioned breakfast lunch & dinner, & roughly 100-150(protein shake, apple, banana, etc.) calorie healthy snacks in between each meal so that you body will be like a furnace & keep burning calories. Try not to eat 4hrs before you sleep & if you need to have something eat something like an apple, yogurt, or something along those lines. Lastly, it's only been two weeks OP, try the tips I gave you here for three months straight & I guarantee you'll see great results. 

It's all about giving your body the nutrition it needs and boosting your metabolism. I advise that you get educated about diets, health, and fitness. Don't just eat lean cuisine all day and run for an hour, you won't get results. I always had a little stomach on me(a little lol) and every summer I tried dieting, and I only lasted a couple days because I felt like crap and wasn't getting results. I had no clue what I was doing.

I could type up a big huge paragraph of how I finally lost weight and what I ate, but it wouldn't matter. EVERYONE is different. But you CAN do it. Trust.

Once again, DO RESEARCH. Don't google "how to lose weight", but more like "breakfast ideas for weight loss" , or "excercising tips for weight loss"

And also, follow the food pyramid. Apply it to the different foods you like.

Lol U just described me. 5'10 and 190. Im tryna drop to 175 . Eating right is very hard compared to what I been eating for years SMh

Losing weight is easy...

You only have to follow three simple rules:

- Workout 3 times a week with weights.
- Eat 1g protein / lb lean body mass.
- Reduce calories to lose 1-2 lbs / week.

Success is 100% guaranteed

Last edited:
It's pretty easy my man

1. Go here and plug your info: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
2. Get the myfitnesspal app to track your cals( or just keep actual track) very impo
3. Keep your diet on check! No sugars/ limit starchy carbs
4. Exercise( obviously )

People make it so hard but it's that easy. Track your cals without change then slowly move into your matinence, stay on matinence for a couple of days( to get your metabolism in check) then decrease cals. If you hit a platoue, repeat or add more cardio.

Last edited:
2 simple tips that REALLY helped me

1. Water. Be careful drinking calories. Juices, soda, anything that isn't coffee or tea, has more calories than you think and more sugar than you think. 2 things you're trying to avoid. Right now unless it's coffee, milk, alcoholic or a protein shake - I'm only on water. It helps a ton.

2. For atleast a couple days, count your calories and track your food intake. You don't have to be incredibly strict BUT it lets you see how many calories you normally eat and how you could cut it down. For example, 1 slice of bread vs. 2 slices for a sandwich cuts down roughly 100 calories. Drink water instead of 2 cups of juice a day. That's like 250 calories. It adds up. Are you getting enough protein? What do you need to cut down? I did it for about 2 weeks and now I just go off feel. Diet isn't strict at all but I know what to watch out for.

I would also advise you to not weigh yourself. The number doesn't matter. Go by how you look and how you feel. The number honestly doesn't matter. It fluctuates depending on when you weigh yourself, how you ate the day before, if you took a morning dump, etc. I don't think it's useful at all.

Actually one last thing - LIFT. Don't be one of those guys that doesn't lift weights because he doesn't want to bulk up. You don't bulk up by accident. You don't lose weight by accident. If you want results and quickly if you're a newb, lifting weights is a MUST.

Join my team on healthywage.com if you're bout that losing 15% of your bodyweight in 3 months life. We gonna win that 10 racks. PM me

Last edited:
Its only been 5-6 days since i posted htis but i haveswitched from pop to water, stopped eaitng fastfood and just watching what i eat in general , obviously its too early to see signs but hopefuly in a few more weeks i will !

Back
Top Bottom