WEIGHT WATCHERS! come in... if i eat 1000 calories a day how much pounds will i lose in 1 month?

please help.. i tried the calculators online but i have a feeling its inaccurate. so all help is appreciated.

no shortcuts eat 1800 or so a day with exercise
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Eat whatever you want. Just workout a lot.
weight watchers is a scam losing weight just takes focus.

This should probably be in S&T but it depends on how many calories you burn in a day. You can get a very rough estimate with an online calculator and getan idea of what you burn in a day and use that as a starting point.

You need to burn about 3500 calories to lose one pound. So for example, if you burn 2000 calories in a day and you take in 1000, you'll lose 1 pound every3.5 days or so.

honestly just eat smaller portions split throughout the day, i started doing this like a year ago and early on i lost like 10 lbs without even really trying,and i've kept at the same weight since just by doing this.

some times i dont eat through out the day.. if i do i just eat grapes or a banana . i lost 28 pounds the month of February . if you have a problem withwieght.. pm i have something for you. Or anyone on this thread for that matter. If your over weight and need help.. pm i think i have something for you.

Eating too few calories can backfire on you. Body goes into starvation mode

theoretically-

1. calculate your basic metabolic rate (bmr) to see how many calories you naturally burn in a day.
2. add to that how many calories you burn through exercising
3. subtract how many calories you take in

to lose one pound, you need to burn about 3500 calories. so then do the appropriate math to answer your question.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

some times i dont eat through out the day.. if i do i just eat grapes or a banana . i lost 28 pounds the month of February . if you have a problem with wieght.. pm i have something for you. Or anyone on this thread for that matter. If your over weight and need help.. pm i think i have something for you.

losing nearly 30 pounds in a month is not healthy at all.

try and eat around 2200 calories a day and split it up into 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day.

weightlifting
aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
Solid diet.

youll get there...dedication is key.

Back
Top Bottom