Weird Dream thread vol. one

Hay guise, i don't sleep with my foot hanging off the bed or any nonsense like that but anyone care to share some very odd dreams they've been having?

I had the oddest dream two weeks back & it's been haunting me up to today,

Anyways, i had this dream where my ex asked me to meet her at this vietnamese restaurant (this typical asian spot we used to always eat at) to catch up & talk.. the convo was basically was about what t we've been doing lately & all that blah blah blah.. not too long after she tells me she has to go & I realize her main (some random white guy) gets up from a seat behind her to kiss her, realizing that she had staged this whole event with her main (or whoever the hell dude was) to moderate our activity.. I then lost my mind & suddenly awoke..

I wouldn't consider this a nightmare but hope I never see this situation ever, I felt so sad afterwards :smh: |I :frown: :wow:

I'm filipino btw& I'm not racist but that ish got to my cranium

Last edited:
I hate when I have dreams that my teeth are falling out. Then when you wake up your mouth feels all weird.

Also the dreams where you're fighting someone but you're swinging like you're underwater are really bad.

I hate when I have dreams that my teeth are falling out. Then when you wake up your mouth feels all weird.

Also the dreams where you're fighting someone but you're swinging like you're underwater are really bad.
These seem to be the most common bad dreams. Have heard about the teeth falling out one many times but never had it thankfully.

I take sleeping medication which supposedly often causes crazy dreams but tbh I don't even remember the last time I could remember even a tiny bit of my dreams.

Yeah they're common.

Chantix is supposed to make you have really bizarre dreams too. It's a pill to help you stop smoking cigarettes.

I had a dream where my upstairs neighbour was an alien. She was acting out and she needed to be stopped.

So Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones showed up to help me get rid of her. We chased her into this field where her ship was and she tried to get away ...

That's all I remember. Crazy thing was I hadn't watched or seen anything from MIB in a couple years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom