Weird things you do/did when your alone

If songs are playing I like to freestyle over them to myself. Especially if theres a long instrumental somewhere in there. I am pretty horrible and I just try to rhyme hella syllables so it makes absolutely no sense.

About once a week I put my jeans on the floor and study them indepth, how they're fading and breaking in. Throughout the day you can find me doing lunges  walking like a robot or posing a captain morgan stand to make it quicker

At work when i need a break I'll hop up and down on one foot with my eyes closed to practice my balance

If songs are playing I like to freestyle over them to myself. Especially if theres a long instrumental somewhere in there. I am pretty horrible and I just try to rhyme hella syllables so it makes absolutely no sense.

About once a week I put my jeans on the floor and study them indepth, how they're fading and breaking in. Throughout the day you can find me doing lunges  walking like a robot or posing a captain morgan stand to make it quicker

At work when i need a break I'll hop up and down on one foot with my eyes closed to practice my balance

laugh.gif
Same thing I do with my jeans...and I thought I was the only one.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I kinda do the same thing but instead I freestyle with drum sticks without drums
laugh.gif
So I do drum rolls on miscellaneous objects.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I kinda do the same thing but instead I freestyle with drum sticks without drums
laugh.gif
So I do drum rolls on miscellaneous objects.

i sing Justin Bieber songs
If im home alone i jump on the bed and try to do backflips.
Ima young kid at heart

i sing Justin Bieber songs
If im home alone i jump on the bed and try to do backflips.
Ima young kid at heart

I used to do the bed backflip thing until one day, I jumped too high and my feet hit the ceiling and stopped my flip halfway. I fell on my neck and had neck pains for a week. I thought I almost paralyzed myself LOL.

I used to do the bed backflip thing until one day, I jumped too high and my feet hit the ceiling and stopped my flip halfway. I fell on my neck and had neck pains for a week. I thought I almost paralyzed myself LOL.

I do what we used to do as children: beat our %@+!+ to someone one would not expect, i.e, the cafeteria lady, librarian, teacher, even a distant relative. Don't +$%@%*% lie!

I do what we used to do as children: beat our %@@+! to someone one would not expect, i.e, the cafeteria lady, librarian, teacher, even a distant relative. Don't *%#%%@@ lie!

I do what we used to do as children: beat our @#*$# to someone one would not expect, i.e, the cafeteria lady, librarian, teacher, even a distant relative. Don't !*%*!@* lie!

I do what we used to do as children: beat our %!*#! to someone one would not expect, i.e, the cafeteria lady, librarian, teacher, even a distant relative. Don't +!##+!# lie!

I do what we used to do as children: beat our $%#%$ to someone one would not expect, i.e, the cafeteria lady, librarian, teacher, even a distant relative. Don't ##@@#@# lie!

I do what we used to do as children: beat our %!*#! to someone one would not expect, i.e, the cafeteria lady, librarian, teacher, even a distant relative. Don't +!##+!# lie!

I do what we used to do as children: beat our %%$$$ to someone one would not expect, i.e, the cafeteria lady, librarian, teacher, even a distant relative. Don't !$*@%@# lie!

Back
Top Bottom