Welcome back "The Kid"

Cant wait to buy me a Griffey Jersey and a pair of 96' Air Griffey Max Retros in April. Being a sports fan in Seattle has beentough the past few years, from losing the Sonics, to the Mariners big expectations go down the drain, and the Seahawks losing again; its great to have someonecome back form the glorious past even if he isnt quite the same.Whose as excited as i am?

I was just about to make a post about this..

GRIFFEY IS BACK!!

Couldn't be more excited.

pimp.gif
- Safari​

tix go on sale march 14th....lets make a list forreals!

edit: or are they on sale? chime in folks!

1)me+1
3)heelintoe+3 right?
7)shugaray+1
9)Dunks206
10)EL
11)dakid23
12)drofhiphopology/vicexxxfresh
13)ronnskizzle
14)derrick +1

feel free to quote and edit the list, i know there are a ton of people who want to go, like beesome, seattle206, duhwreck, big ben etc.

add to the post

I'm willing to drive up for a game. I haven't been to a M's game yet so I'd be down for a weekend in Seattle.

So I hear FSN is broadcasting a few Jr. specials this weekend... anybody know how to cap. to avi (or whatever format)???
pray.gif

I think only season tix are being sold and that single game tix dont go on sale till mid-March? group sales(of 40 seats or more? might be on sale right nowtoo) dont quote me on that though.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I think only season tix are being sold and that single game tix dont go on sale till mid-March? group sales(of 40 seats or more? might be on sale right now too) dont quote me on that though.
march 14th

so i'm gonna open another thread up, the people i know here personally like EL, dunks206, lenard, derrick, ben....etc etc i'm pretty sure you guys aregood for it

the REST of you guys, as in THE REST OF YOU GUYS THAT ARE NOT IN MY PHONE BOOK lol, you will have to personally call me and confirm, we may have to meet up onetime to get the money as well, i'll get cracking on it tomorrow, but i think it's gonna be good times for all!

I go to like 15 games a year anyway, probably won't be any different this year
Nice to have Griffey back though
pimp.gif

I don't know if anyone questioned what kind of chemistry Griffey would have with Ichiro, but I think I have the answer to that. Forgive me if I'm lateon this.

Back
Top Bottom