... Welcome to AriLand ... (pics)

Whaddap NT.

For those that don't know Im a shoe customizer and a fine artist aswell as a graphic designer, I recently just held my first show here in Seattle titled"Welcome to AriLand". I thought I share some of the pics with y'all.

738536363_fUacq-M.jpg
738536390_zwmEM-M.jpg
738536339_KHufJ-M.jpg
738536548_kWvkj-M.jpg
738536583_VcNdq-M.jpg
738536685_wek3v-M.jpg
738536731_4Hi5E-M.jpg

The event was recorded by the good homies from Traq Addicc Ent. Prod. ( TAPE ) which was much appreciated. Let me know what you think of the shoes, the artworkor whatever.

- Safari​

1205 E. Pike St ( 98122 ), Its at Throwbacks NW, they sell a lot of retro sport gear and I've been doing some design for them for a couple months. Check itout out if you get the chance EL, there's a couple pieces I didn't have pics of that are there too.

- Safari​

Show looks awesome. Every piece looks good, but my favorite is "3 Years", I can see why it sold. but written tags? haha j/k

Yes written tags haha.

And 3 Years is my favorite also, its got a good story behind it too, wish y'all could see the detail.

- Safari​

those are force 2's are official. by the way shawn kemp is that dude.. what is supposed to be whats up with his skin? anyway the shoes are cool

Originally Posted by purplehazen

those are force 2's are official. by the way shawn kemp is that dude.. what is supposed to be whats up with his skin? anyway the shoes are cool

Perhaps all the crack has effected him?
nerd.gif

But he's still that dude haha, thanks.

- Safari​

thats pretty dope. i've been trying to figure out what to do with my beat-up pairs, that don't really have any resale value. this has beeninspirational. We've got some art shows in San Francisco, that my friend hosts quarterly, maybe you'd be interested in putting some pieces up. let meknow!

^^ The Force's 2's were a bit of a beat up pair a friend of mine game to me along with some other shoes. And the shows in SF sound interesting,I'll send you a PM about that.

- Safari​

Back
Top Bottom