*********Welcome to DC!!!!!***********

what up NT, jus wanted to familiarize some ppl with a lil brand we have in DC named Aja Imani (JOY, FAITH). a few ppl have been askin me about it sooo ifigured it would just be easier to show.....its my favorite brand, its all hand painted originals. a little backround on it, the dude who started the companyactually went to my HS n graduated a few years ahead of me.he and the artists he employs feel art is a great expression of life and feelings. the brand hasspread throughout the DMV (DC, MD, VA). i have these for days but i showed a few of my favorites...anyway on to the pics ENJOY......ALSO, IF ANY OF MY FELLOWDMV HEADS GOT ANY PICS OF SOME AJA, POST!!! LOVE TO SEE THE DESIGNS IVE NEVER SEEN!

COWBOYS ALLDAZ!!!!!!!! GOT AUTHENTICS FOR DAYS

THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE POST!!

nothing will ever be as dope as flint xiii's, but the first design looks like a very heavy futura rip-off
ohwell.gif

thx all n no they deff dont rip off of anyones designs....ppl say they try n steal miskeen's stuff lmao this puts miskeen in the dirt.....

Originally Posted by drock2010

Welcome to DC
and you have cowboys jerseys
smh.gif
tired.gif

yessir, alldaz.....but dont trip, i hold dallas season tix soo im there off the regular....n im at fedex erytime they play the ******** at home too. soo yea iwas there to see you all pull a 4 point W in texas n i was in fedex to see T-New pick jason campbell, as he always does....

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Didn't think anybody would actually want to bite Miskeen Clothing.

Hahah, the %!@! is this.

n lemme guess u got gucci down to the socks? what u rockin, generic black tees?

DMV stand up......Aja was the s@#t a few years back but shout out to dem,they used to hook me up with a lot of custom stuff.

yea, u remember the old school bogey n friends stuff?? i still got some of that in the back of my closed. but yea, i stay in some aja, alldaz, sobiato,etc..... not to much bonidacci tho, they fell off big time....

Back
Top Bottom