WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I would be shocked if they went the King in Black route at the end of Venom 3 and having it connect to the next Spider-Man.

With the rumor that Knull isn't really a focal point for Venom 3, why even show him in the trailer? Sony simply sucks at marketing. I would and wouldn't be shocked if Venom 3's storyline is nothing what people have been leaking.

If Sony and Marvel could work in integrating Knull into Secret Wars into someway, then sure. But I prefer the next SM movie having to deal with various Spider-Men in a battleworld NYC. Keep the next film focused on NYC and tie-in with DD, Kingpin/mafia, and anything other than the multiverse until the end of the film (finale or post credit)

Well it would be Knull's 2nd film considering this one is supposed to piggyback off of Last Dance.
And the post credit of NWH, right? the trailer starts off in the bar. I just hope the story makes sense. But it's Sony, we got Morbius and Madam Web.

And the post credit of NWH, right? the trailer starts off in the bar. I just hope the story makes sense. But it's Sony, we got Morbius and Madam Web.
There's been word that Sony and Marvel have been working to have Marvel more involved in these other spinoff projects to also hopefully incorporate them into the MCU - see Venom/Spider-man 4.

I would be shocked if they went the King in Black route at the end of Venom 3 and having it connect to the next Spider-Man.

With the rumor that Knull isn't really a focal point for Venom 3, why even show him in the trailer? Sony simply sucks at marketing. I would and wouldn't be shocked if Venom 3's storyline is nothing what people have been leaking.

Sony can't even integrate their own universe into anything even remotely cohesive. And your second point is literally how they've always operated. I don't see why anything would change at this point.

There's been word that Sony and Marvel have been working to have Marvel more involved in these other spinoff projects to also hopefully incorporate them into the MCU - see Venom/Spider-man 4.
I’m glad you are more optimistic than I am that they will do this lol.

I hope it’s true moving forward.

I’m glad you are more optimistic than I am that they will do this lol.

I hope it’s true moving forward.
I just know there were reports of Sony wanting more involvement from Marvel to help steer these spinoffs. I believe Marvel wanted to help because they don't want the general audience to sour on these characters.

Small but involved from what I've read. With everything culminating in Spider-man 4.

we'll see but a thanos role in guardians isnt exactly involved, its just his symbiote minions but we'll see

still too big of a story to be thrown in an already convoluted universe

I don’t necessarily think that’s the case. I mean the King in Black story didn’t even really stray outside of the Venom title. Solid runtime and story and ot could be fine. We can’t really compare to Gore considering how butchered that was due to Taika.

King In Black still span marvel world though knulifying the avengers and the necrosword is also involved

with the popularity of venom and other characters being venomized/knullified its a waste to just have it be isolated in one film so that is similar to how gorr was treated if they go that route

also dont want it to be MoM where its multiverse of madness but they really only went to one other universe and theyd be doing the same if knull if involved and they infect one or two c-list hero/villain :lol:

but this whole convo could be all moot if the rumor doesnt pan out though serkis playing knull helps its case

Back
Top Bottom