WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

probably gon' be a teaser but then again Marvels been giving 2 minutes teasers the past year :lol:

I'm thinking stealth. Correct me if I'm wrong, but White Tiger has nothing to do with Black Panther as far as origin story, right?

latest
You are correct sir.

she might be in the spideyverse
Doubtful. No matter how much Marvel animated has made her one of Spidey's amazing friends.

White Tiger is firmly a Marvel property.
Stephon Marbury is God in China.
I was aware of this but that's basketball.

Maybe I should've put disclaimers it with not counting when Asians mistake the one tall black tourist for LeBron James or Samuel L.

Last edited:
Justice League came out today and no one gives a damn
Caught it last night, movie was pretty decent. I really dont understand the horrible reviews, yeah it had flaws but its not horrible. Good for a DC movie
I was really hoping they would drop the infinity war trailer on JL, I would have left the theatre talking about that more lol

JL on some Transformers level. Go into without any expectations and be pleasantly surprised.

I'm crushed I have to think about it that way, with such top tier heroes man.
JL is on some TMNT, Power Rangers, Transformers level
Already planning on just watching for home release, unless I catch a matinee with the fam for Thanksgiving

Yeah, I throw shade at DC every chance I get, maybe I liked the movie because I expected trash. I did enjoy it though, more than any other DC film Ive seen so far

^^
Emergency Awesome does a really good job with his breakdowns and speculations. He was pretty spot on when breaking down the Thor trailer. I'm gonna avoid any further breakdown vids.

Emergency Awesome >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Comicbook Cast.

Dude Armin from CBC will make a 10 minute video of Kevin Feige farting

Watching GOTG 2 right now and I'm kinda lit tbh but damn this movie just be switching up from Family Guy to sad Diane Sawyer interview every scene and a half got damn I wanna like it but damn Thor 3 was a much better version of this.

Watching GOTG 2 right now and I'm kinda lit tbh but damn this movie just be switching up from Family Guy to sad Diane Sawyer interview every scene and a half got damn I wanna like it but damn Thor 3 was a much better version of this.

Kinda :lol:

got me trying to figure out which sad Diane Sawyer interview you talkin bout like I'd know:lol:

Man stop force feeding these characters to me with short little microcosmic conflicts and then a sudden "DUN DUN DUN" revelation about a character that makes us go "aaawwwww"

I just wanted a sister! *Rolls eyes*

You're. ....ME.......

Last edited:
All things aside sometimes we forget how incredible the MCU is just from a historical perspective.

A cinematic, Emmy-worthy television series.

Back
Top Bottom