WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

DSIYFmdUIAAzvco.jpg:large

I know fans were upset with it because of how they handled Storm. Which only got worse after BP broke it off. Then she threw herself at Wolvie like a bopper. :smh:

There is a video of leaked Guardians footage
It appears Thanos has boarded the Collector's lair and is asking for the reality stone. The Guardians are there as well hiding. Drax goes on about how he killed his wife and daughter and proceeds to walk towards Thanos

It appears Thanos has boarded the Collector's lair and is asking for the reality stone. The Guardians are there as well hiding. Drax goes on about how he killed his wife and daughter and proceeds to walk towards Thanos

That sounds pretty hype. I hope they take Drax more seriously than Gunn does and not make him such a dimwitted simpleton. He should be a bad***. It'd be a shame if he were to wax poetic about Thanos killing his family and then follow it up with a joke about how "literal" he is.

That sounds pretty hype. I hope they take Drax more seriously than Gunn does and not make him such a dimwitted simpleton. He should be a bad***. It'd be a shame if he were to wax poetic about Thanos killing his family and then follow it up with a joke about how "literal" he is.

Funny Drax is top 5 MCU character bruh.

Just had a thought. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say in one of the Avenger films, Gamora and that new dude will definitely die. Due to Nebula and her individualistic character, she won't join the Guardians. And Thor will join the squad for GOTG3

Best I could find but yeah this footage leaked about a month ago.

Top 5 worst maybe. He's Simple Jack in space. Comic Drax before the movies came out >
Eh, this barely any better than the Korg hate (comics version super forgettable).

Comic Drax was a lumbering goofy looking oaf for the longest. Son had the same tragic past but was warped in to a weapon built only to destroy Thanos and sucked at it for decades.

Then DnA transformed him in to a pretty badass character.

If you match MCU Drax's personality with the old comic Drax it matches up :lol:

DNA Drax is all I know. That's the team the movies adapted. The older Drax looks different.

Who's hating on Korg? That guy in Thor: Ragnarok wasn't Korg. Regardless of how you feel about the character in the comics.

I'm happy with MCU Drax. I think we'll see a more serious side now that he gets to see Thanos face to face. I hope he doesn't die.

Don't believe that Gamora will die because of Nebula. If anything, I feel like Nebula will get the axe in some way to save Gamora. Just a guess.

I love MCU Korg. He's hilarious.

DNA Drax is all I know. That's the team the movies adapted. The older Drax looks different.

Who's hating on Korg? That guy in Thor: Ragnarok wasn't Korg. Regardless of how you feel about the character in the comics.
He's Korg the same way Drax is Drax.

Comics Korg is super forgettable. Why you think he in comic limbo? :lol:

Like if you want to say they just have the name but aren't the character then that goes for most of the MCU heroes.

And the fact that they took those liberties with Korg (and the changes for Drax) since he's such an unimportant character is totally fine.

Last edited:
I don't like how they portrayed him. Or Miek. None of the PH side characters really get any purpose other than to be a vessel for jokes in Ragnarok. I like Korg's dynamic with Hulk in PH and WWH. Even though his character isn't that big. I def think he's important to PH/WWH tho. Everyone who formed the Warbound are.

I hope somehow Drax gets stronger from being near thanos otherwise he’s getting washed so fast with his current power level.

Back
Top Bottom