WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

There's 3 types of melanin. Blacks have a Neuromelonin that is in the Nervous system. It's in the substancia nigra and pineal gland which the majority of Caucasians dont have and cant produce it inside of there bodies. And for the Caucasians that are lucky to get a little of it when born. It depletes from there system in a short period of time. Neuromelonin is inside of blacks for there entire life. That's why the Nervous system inside of Blacks responds quickly = athletic abilities,spiritual abilities,more rythm,a good supply of antioxidants that protect from free radicals). Dr. Richard King : Melanin = A key to greatness and African origin of biological psychology. The other 2 melanins that everybody has isnt as important. I'll leave that for both of yall to go check out. Yall better stay woke out here.
That's the type of talk that got Hitler started at his ****. Pseudo-Science.

Disprove what i said about Neuromelanin inside of Blacks. Caucasians dont have it at all inside of there bodies. Come with facts like I am. Instead talking around it.

I don't know what went down in his career. Son could've been big. Still a fan of him.

No chance he really gets elevated now.

Can't believe dudes in his 40s now. Black not cracking for real.

when i said it i wasnt knocking him or his acting skills as much as i was our unconscious need to recycle black actors instead of breaking new talent

isnt that how Chadwick just popped up out of nowhere? i think he was teaching acting school in NY before his break.

what about the kid in Moolight? would he make a good Blade?

So wheres yalls melanin argument at? I shut yall down with facts. Now yall are just talking to each other in circles lmao.
There’s no reason to argue against flawed logic. What you said was not facts at all. Just because you believe it doesn’t mean it’s a fact lol

These are scientific facts,not opinions. Your entire life is based off of indoctrination. Like ive said before good luck being blind out here.

Heard of it, only bits and pieces, only the tiniest bit of information. but never saw it or wanted to or even had the opportunity actually. Now i have a bit of interest in seeing more of what is in the hearts of men.
There’s a thread in general on the movie though :lol:

Substantia nigra is in every single human. Without it you don’t have dopaminergic stores to release, and everyone would have Parkinson’s.

Neuromelanin= derived from L-dopa, which is the base substrate for aminos acids, dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine. Which, every single human has to survive.

You’re just putting words together. Back to appreciating Black Panther please.

Really enjoyed the movie. Shuri and Killmonger were my favorite characters. I liked Man Ape as well.

Blacks have Neuromelanin,Caucasians dont. Stop trying to twist up the facts up in here. If everyone had Neuromelanin. We would all have the same color/build in some form. Our abilities physically and mentally would be similar. Different races are different from each other for a reason.

when i said it i wasnt knocking him or his acting skills as much as i was our unconscious need to recycle black actors instead of breaking new talent

isnt that how Chadwick just popped up out of nowhere? i think he was teaching acting school in NY before his break.

what about the kid in Moolight? would he make a good Blade?
From listening to his interviews, he wanted to be a director but felt he needed to better understand the acting component so he did a few movies and then got a huge break.

Breaking new talent is necessary as well but when it comes to fan casting they're only going to name who they know.

That's a different movie. Same name.

Your opinion often sucks though.
I came in on the middle
Which birth of a nation
The old one or Nate Parker one????
U trippin
My opinion don’t be swayed by the masses
It’s legit
Most of y’all be jerk circles with each other

Why can blacks stay out in the SUN for hours and soak up Vitamin D. Caucasians get sun burned/cancer from to much SUN exposure.

Back
Top Bottom