WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He's not looking just for revenge (which was only against T'chaka and uncle James), he's looking for liberation.

He's not looking just for revenge (which was only against T'chaka and uncle James), he's looking for liberation.
He says he's looking for liberation but action speaks louder than words.

Never bothered him to kill one of the female guards.

He didn't hesitate to burn down the flower garden. If you cared about the kingdom you'd protect that garden with your life.

Why would you keep the garden knowing half the people want to overthrow you?

I have no idea.

If they’re staying true to the comics only someone of royal blood can ingest it without dying. That only leaves a few that can take it ....

Maybe they didn’t stay true to the comic because they brought it to M'baku to take.

Why would you keep the garden knowing half the people want to overthrow you?

Ppl wanting to overthrow you is the risk you take when you assume the throne. Doesn't mean you burn down the garden and make sure the kingdom ends with your death. You don't see how selfish that is?

Even if no one overthrows him, he's not going to live forever. What happens after he dies? Who would succeed him after his life is over? That's the kind of stuff a real king would worry about.

Like I said if you really care about your kingdom you make sure other ppl can take up the mantle of BP long after your death

It's like if you're a president saying you care about your country but you go ahead and make sure that the country never elect another president again

He didn't hesitate to burn down the flower garden. If you cared about the kingdom you'd protect that garden with your life.
I don't think he cares about the kingdom though. He wanted to liberate blacks around the world and give us the weapons and technology necessary to overthrow our oppressors. Becoming king of Wakanda was just a means to an end

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
ECE82BBA-B7AD-479C-B8FD-400A0968FDBA.jpeg

He's still looking for liberation but he did not mind punishing Wakanda in the process with those actions.

There's no reason for him to protect it with his life given his goals.

Ross later on says that's what hes trained to do, dismantle a government, strip it down to its bare parts and then move on to the next country.

Keep in mind Wakanda to him was only valuable cuz of the vibranium. He was using colonizer tactics to liberate the oppressed and wipe out the oppressors.

I have no idea.

If they’re staying true to the comics only someone of royal blood can ingest it without dying. That only leaves a few that can take it ....

Maybe they didn’t stay true to the comic because they brought it to M'baku to take.
From the movie, anyone that was the main warrior of the tribe or of royal blood could challenge him for the throne. Unless what they didn't reveal was that each of the 5 tribes has somebody of royal blood worthy to challenge for the throne which is why they even had to say it.

Right before M'Baku challenged T'Challa the other 3 tribes were like nah we good no challenge. Had anyone challenged him and won they'd be king or queen and then they'd probably choose the next Black Panther if they didn't want to be it and take the herb.

Last edited:
She following Fishburne's lead :lol:

All black actors stuck in the DC wasteland can definitely celebrate all of this black excellence though :pimp:

Ain't even mad.

Forgot about fishbourne.
My dude will always be welcomed. Has too many classics underneath his belt.

Brothas trying to go to the winning team. :pimp:

Funny i finally saw Fargo season 1 this past week and now i see the main character as that CIA dude. :rofl:
Kind of played a similar role.

It's a week after Civil War, and I don't think the movies have ever hinted at his arm being made out of Vibranium.

I thought they did in WS. When Cap's shield collided with Bucky's arm and it made that weird noise during their first encounter. Correct me if im wrong

I need to watch that movie again :lol:

He got a role on the new season of True Detective with Mahershala Ali... Good for him. Hopefully he gets more roles in due time.

Always rooting for the homies but that's just me...
I was worried about dude cuz I never saw him in anything. Thought he might suck. No showed he was okay but not enough to helm a solo movie on his own :lol:

Hopefully he's real good in TD.

Back
Top Bottom