WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Heath gave a better acting performance than MBJ.

However

Killmonger actually killed Black Panther.

And Killmongers motivation was better than Joker

Killmonger is the greatest villain ever.

He didn't kill him though

This movie got white folks wearing daishkis out here. Atlanta I swear man..

4c1cef69993af497-2048x1024.jpg

If you plan to see this a 3rd/4th time, hope you get a quiet audience. There’s a lot of meaningful dialogue that gets drowned out by ppl laughing/booing so forth and so on

Just came back from my 2nd viewing. I caught a lot more details and some foreshadowing.

James / Young Zuri played the spy role well. To come up with the Grace Jones line (knowing damn well who the dora milaje is) and pretending to be shook when Black Panther appeared. Wow.
It was so masterful though.

Like little things, not automatically bowing when his king showed up when that would come second nature back in Wakanda. He played the part so well before he was commanded to reveal the ruse.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
If you plan to see this a 3rd/4th time, hope you get a quiet audience. There’s a lot of meaningful dialogue that gets drowned out by ppl laughing/booing so forth and so on

Yup.

For instance when I saw it tonight
Shuri asks BP what side of the rode is it? Before the car chase and he goes “ for Bast sake just drive”

As is Bast the Panther god they worship.

I thought that was cool.

Back
Top Bottom