WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

spidey skyline tee is sick
1803011030-18SS_UTGP_pc_product_09-01.jpg
1803011030-18SS_UTGP_pc_product_09-02.jpg

1803011030-18SS_UTGP_pc_product_09-04.jpg
1803011030-18SS_UTGP_pc_product_09-03.jpg

Top 10 sexiest women in the MCU

1. Okoye
2. Darcy
3. Black Widow
4. Nakia
5. Peggy Carter
6. Sharon Carter
7. The Wasp
8. The mixed girl from Homecoming
9. Pepper Pots
10. Valkyrie

I don't know if it's been said but at the end of the movie, in the throne room, instead of W'Kabi being on the right side of the throne, M'Baku is there instead, can't recall if W'Kabi was even in the throne room at all at that moment too.

I don't know if it's been said but at the end of the movie, in the throne room, instead of W'Kabi being on the right side of the throne, M'Baku is there instead, can't recall if W'Kabi was even in the throne room at all at that moment too.
Not sure if he was there, either. I wouldn't think so after the decision he made.

Not sure if he was there, either. I wouldn't think so after the decision he made.
That's what I was thinking. It also goes to show a big token of appreciation from T'Challa to M'Baku and the Jabri tribe finally getting them integrated with their overall society and way of life.

wasn't m'bakus tribe always welcomed?

seemed like they just disagreed with how the vibranium were used by making advanced tech with it so they isolated themselves

i think it was m'baku that had a change of heart in the end

seemed like they just disagreed with how the vibranium were used by making advanced tech with it so they isolated themselves

I kinda took the scene where in the mountain where M'Baku mentioned to T'Challa that he was the first king to visit them in years, right after T'Challa mentioned that he may need his army.

Ready to buy Thursday night and for Saturday for sure. If it’s all that I’ll watch it
Like 2 more times.

Definitely seeing it on Thurs and depending on my schedule I'd love to see it one more time before the weekend ends. But we'll see.

Do you think Wakanda knew about other worldly threats such as Thanos before everyone else in the MCU?

I guess depending on how timelines intersect the only people who know about Thanos would be Thor and the Guardians then Strange.

The entire Jabari tribe exiled themselves when Wakanda had its first king. One could assume they were keeping an eye on the country the entire time from leader to leader.

Similar to T'Challa revealing secrets of Wakanda to the world, MBaku as a leader is apparently reintergrating the Jabari tribe with the rest of Wakanda.

Anyway, I would assume W'Kabi still has w/e position he once had but is clearly not in favor of the king so he aint show up.

They probably need to reconcile one on one first.

Will be funny to see W'Kabi beefing and disagreeing with M'Baku in the next meeting in the throne room for BP2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom