WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He’s the original j-law.

Is anyone excited for that han solo movie? Looks very meh. star wars is on a decline since Rogue One.
I'm really only excited to see Donald Glover in the movie.

I enjoyed Rogue One, didn't have the urgency to watch The Last Jedi. Meh about Solo.

She's part of that ittybittyTittyComittee you support... how dare you
#Amelhatesboobs
FACTS
here's amels preference

tumblr_inline_mlmrlpK8691qz4rgp.gif

tPAiWz1MlY.gif
MORE FACTS!

I’m glad Marvel decided to move up the release date. With the Canelo fight happening and the Solo and Deadpool movies following right after moving it up was a no brainer. As a result we get to see it even sooner than expected. :pimp:

We really getting 3 quality Marvel movies a year. It’s amazing to think there are kids who have grown up on the MCU. Quality Comic Book Films. Spoiled!

We are spoiled and I think 3 marvel movies a year is suitable. With that being said, I don't want to look at 2022 right now, I can barely deal with it currently being 2018 right now.

Disney is killing it man. Between 10-12 films a year from one studio for 4 years. Crazy.

That doesn't even count the Fox films either.

They really have the juice right now.
Disney is essentially competing against itself...they're going to have to learn to prioritize movies and plan movie releases ahead. It was terrible of them to have Solo and IW in the same month.

Back
Top Bottom