WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Round 2

3CB07869-D09C-41A3-BC49-E7CA2F38720C.jpeg
61B25439-1131-49BB-9F75-63B1262176DB.jpeg

Where'd you cop? How much? Looks good quality. Better than the Disney store jawn.

Galactus is gonna be the next final boss after the Thanos story is done. the post-credit scene in A4 is gonna hint to him or Silver Surfer. just my prediction.

Yo my fiances family just ruined the God damn movie for me. I' deadass pissed. I'e been waiting for this **** since I was a ****ing kid. Yo. If it wasnt over the phone I would choke son.

Anybody that ruins a movie like this for someone else can eat a whole **** with sprinkles deadass.

God damnit

I already couldn' see it on my birthday ****ing around with her fam. Had the tickets and everything and they came in from out of town and wanted to come but as everyone knows **** is sold out.
So I had to settle for today at 7:30.
Now this.

I know nobody cares but I had to vent. On God, **** that *****. ****ing clown.
I'm sorry bruv. What'd they do??

Naw, I hope the stray away from super super OP villains and keep it relatively small. Dr doom or avengers v X-men would be perfect. Imo the whole premise of everyone coming together to fight the big bad is kinda played out.

Dr doom would be a dope villain. Thanks so OP. Need a break after him :lol:

That boy super OP man my god lmao

:lol:

How hilarious is it that Tchalla BEEN had an arm on deck for Bucky and just now giving it to him

This ***** out here doing hard labor throwing big *** bales of hay and **** with one arm

If I'm Bucky I'm like thanks bruh but DAMN how long this **** been ready???

They had him doing slavery payback labor

Venom looks promising

And whoever said Thanos gonna be guilty over killing Gamora might be on to something man

Nah seeing the Avengers fight the X-men would be buns...I like the idea of Galactus or some other galactic being trying to destroy the earth...who’s the dude that could manipulate gravity? I remember wat Hong the Avengers cartoon and dude was dope

1) how did Red Skull get on the planet with the soul gem, and why was he there?

Did you not watch Captain America? :lol:

He grabbed the space gem which then warped him to Vormir and he became the stonekeeper for the soul gem

Y'all gotta remember its been like 80 years since red skull has been on that planet...

If you could possess one infinity stone, which would it be?

- Reality, make your world appear as you wish. To you and other people
- Mind, have knowledge of everything past, present and future
- Time, control time and move it forward or backwards, whatever suits you
- Power, have unlimited power and able to destroy anything
- Space, travel anywhere whenever you feel like it, within seconds
- Soul, control who lives and dies, take or give life

Back
Top Bottom