WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He already got in Homecoming as a favor. Marvel is really ready to say **** continuity at this point?? IW and people not questioning blatant errors have opened up the flood gates to Marvel not caring now :smh:

Oh yeah I did forget about that. They won't let that happen

He already got in Homecoming as a favor. Marvel is really ready to say **** continuity at this point?? IW and people not questioning blatant errors have opened up the flood gates to Marvel not caring now :smh:
Yeah, one reason why I'd prefer him to stay with the Spider-Man films.

To see him become another character in the MCU would bother me.

I personally don’t think there should be a sequel to Black Panther. The movie was so special and exceeded every expectation that even with great intentions and an unbelievable script it will come off as forced. Panther should just make appearances in other Marvel films and be a presence. I still feel like Marvel wants to replicate their silver age on screen so him being solely an Avenger is good enough.

I personally don’t think there should be a sequel to Black Panther. The movie was so special and exceeded every expectation that even with great intentions and an unbelievable script it will come off as forced. Panther should just make appearances in other Marvel films and be a presence. I still feel like Marvel wants to replicate their silver age on screen so him being solely an Avenger is good enough.
I don't know much about Black Panther. But is there a lot of content to make another solo movie?

I don't know much about Black Panther. But is there a lot of content to make another solo movie?

More or less. Lots of Panther’s stories involve the greater Marvel universe. The stories involving him solely are really out there in terms of politics and mysticism. Armies in Wakanda organizing a coup or Wakanda at Civil war makes up a lot of those stories. Unless you’re bringing Panther to Hell’s Kitchen to watch over it or having Namor, Dr. Doom and him beefing I really don’t know what a sequel could honestly be about without seeming forced.

Namor would be fire as long As they cast him asian :lol:

I think Namor would be great and I agree he should be Asian but I don’t want Black Panther to be the “minority vessel”. Namor deserves his own film before him and T’Challa come to blows. I can almost guarantee that if there’s a sequel Achebe will be a/the villain.

Without other Marvel heroes or being heavy handed in Wakandan politics? Quit riding Zik Amel :lol:
Why wouldn't you want to bring in heroes? Why wouldn't you want to bring in Wakanda politics.. He's an effing king lmao

You mentioned it'd be hard to do a sequel without it being forced... You'd actually be forcing the story by moving it away from wakandan politics

Wakandan politics is a natural fit..

Why wouldn't you want to bring in heroes? Why wouldn't you want to bring in Wakanda politics.. He's an effing king lmao

You mentioned it'd be hard to do a sequel without it being forced... You'd actually be forcing the story by moving it away from wakandan politics

Like I said, stupidest **** all day :lol:

A superhero film about African politics is what you think will enable you to catch lightning in a bottle again? Yeah, no. What are other heroes going to do to aid Sovereign nation that doesn’t diminish what the king of Wakanda can do? Again, we’re talking about on film.

Has lame made his MCU heel turn?

Will he leave the MCU thread for the DCEU when Aquaman comes out?

Is he team FoxXmenMovies?

A superhero film about African politics is what you think will enable you to catch lightning in a bottle again? Yeah, no. What are other heroes going to do to aid Sovereign nation that doesn’t diminish what the king of Wakanda can do? Again, we’re talking about on film.
Why do you think bringing in other heroes would outshine T'Challa? Why would you be so adverse to some hero collaboration when the mcu has a solid track record of crossovers? You're acting like the mcu is the dceu and would poorly execute any crossover.

Just because you're not into African politics doesn't mean it wouldn't work. You've kinda shown your taste to be a bit funky lately...

I still can't believe you'd put IW in the same realm as BvS.. Do you know how many mcu movies are better than BvS? Like all of them lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom