WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

_Bgel13OBMKEUrp5NxJW6mytXLfomtOM0_sB6gz02EE.png

My heart..

Alright ugly *** people in this thread.

I was watching a video about how the fandom almost broke when the prequel trilogies of Star Wars was about to come out and one dude was like it was pandemonium.

The only movie I have ever felt like that for was for Infinity War. The months and weeks leading up to it, I swear this place and reddit was my second home. Jesus did I have a good time. I don’t think I will ever experience anything like that ever again.

Alright ugly *** people in this thread.

I was watching a video about how the fandom almost broke when the prequel trilogies of Star Wars was about to come out and one dude was like it was pandemonium.

The only movie I have ever felt like that for was for Infinity War. The months and weeks leading up to it, I swear this place and reddit was my second home. Jesus did I have a good time. I don’t think I will ever experience anything like that ever again.
Your mind and booty aint prepared for A4.

They just dropped the new Ant-Man and Wasp posters

Jane Van Dyne is wearing a costume. This movie is about to be lit

Reading tweets like this makes me realize that some people just want their comic book movies to be formulaic popcorn entertainment

Back
Top Bottom