WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

does comcast really have shot a swooping in and getting the xmen or is it pretty much a done deal for disney :nerd: need xmen byke at disney.
Disney & Comcast Could End Up Splitting Fox’s Assets

Given Comcast's bid isnt that much more I expect Disney to add a couple more bill is in cash and then Comcast to counter with some stock.

Murdoch was enamored with the stock than just straight up cash.

If it ends up close or near even bids then they may split the assets. According to that report Marvel still gets the rights back.

Another version of the guardians?

:frown: I'm not ready

At least the current team was together for 3 movies. Gamora is def getting replaced by Nebula or a new female character. Maybe Drax is gone if he helps kill thanos. Rocket will want to hang with Thor.

Dont see the team changing up much. Just a person dying. Ole dude that joined after GOTG2 wasnt present in IW and I just assume Nebula and Gamorra are goners. They may do a sisterly sacrifice or some ****

Their contracts are up. Gunn been saying his story with this iteration of the team is done with vol. 3.

Vol. 3 is suppose to introduce a lot more cosmic characters and concepts.

He even said hecd like to try a GotG with Sly and the older Ravagers :lol:

This next phase may lean heavier on team-ups so I doubt we've seen the last of the current GotG.

I can see Gunn moving on to some other Marvel franchise anyway.

Last edited:
tumblr_pabc1k3VLs1tyve9oo1_1280.jpg

Didn't see that coming

Am I the only one into Cloak and Dagger in here? I'm the only one posting about it...

Latest episode was pretty cool and my favorite so far.

Looks like Tyrone and Tandy are going to have scenes together more often going forward.

hate that show

too much music

everytime something happens

music

somebody fighting?

music

somebody driving?

music

somebody kissing?

music

somebody eating?

music

and not the good kind

the guy who plays tyrone is like the only good actor. did they really have to make ALL the kids who beat him up be white? that ***** better end up killing them ALL

it has its own thread by the way

Last edited:
Am I the only one into Cloak and Dagger in here? I'm the only one posting about it...

Latest episode was pretty cool and my favorite so far.

Looks like Tyrone and Tandy are going to have scenes together more often going forward.

I'm going check it eventually.. legion is done and westworld is almost there too

Going need something to watch other than WC

1 reason we need a hawkeye movie.
To bring over Mockingbird.
And who plays mockingbird....
ADRIANNE PALICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1 chick in the MCU
(After ScarJo's slap in the face to gawd)

1 reason we need a hawkeye movie.
To bring over Mockingbird.
And who plays mockingbird....
ADRIANNE PALICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1 chick in the MCU
(After ScarJo's slap in the face to gawd)
Dont need him to have a movie for that.

Just put her in the Black Widow movie.

The less connection Mockingbird has to Lameye the better.

i seen in an article that they speculate since they are changing the actress playing scott langs daughter in avengers 4 that it might be to create a young avengers movie?

could that work?

i seen in an article that they speculate since they are changing the actress playing scott langs daughter in avengers 4 that it might be to create a young avengers movie?

could that work?
Maybe but I doubt they are.

The first rumor about A4 was that it takes place a handful of years after IW so it makes sense Lang's daughter would be older and needing a recast.

Is it official that his daughter was recast though? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom