WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Fox Shareholder Files Lawsuit To Block Disney's Proposed Acquisition Of Film And Media Assets

According to THR, a Fox shareholder named Robert Weiss has now sued in an attempt to stop the acquisition. It seems Weiss believes that several financial projections were not filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, violating security rules.

"The lawsuit alleges that a proxy statement filed on June 28 omits or misrepresents the company's financial projections and the data underlying financial valuation analyses from Goldman Sachs and Centerview Partners. The complaint further contends that Goldman's potential conflicts of interest have not been adequately disclosed."

Reading Hickman's Avengers run got me thinking. Marvel can pull this story off even after the OG avengers are gone. Once they have Cap Marvel, Xmen and FF, why not?
I agree. That run along with his Uncanny Avengers run is one of the best Avengers runs I enjoyed reading.

What could've been..

Fox threatened to sue dude if he didn't stop his web series based on the 90s X-MEN TAS.

Disney needs to bring this guy in and put him to work!

M'baku as Kimbo (courtesy of BossLogic)

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 9.53.11 AM.png

Does the digital copy come with all the extras or is that only with the 4k disc?

Back
Top Bottom