WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

But also imagine Killmonger being reincarnated as Human Torch.
:lol: Nah cant undo the Killmonger greatness in any way.
I think I'm willing to make a bet that Steve Rogers does not die in A4. Sure he's the obvious death... But I think IW showed that they're not willing t7o go the obvious route :nerd:
:rofl:

Are you this dumb? :lol: Somebody gonna take you up on this and you gonna be looking crazy back to back summers

Taking my son on the Ferry for the first time and first thing he says when walking on it is “daddy this is just like Spider-Man Homecoming. I hope he’s on the boat somewhere but I hope Iron Man is to cause we’d probably die if it’s up to just Spider-Man”. I’m in tears :rofl: my 7 year old man..
:rofl: :rofl:

I’m thinking no one dies in A4 either, especially with the quantum realm being an official thing to travel through time. The original 6 just “retire” or play the background. Black Widow will survive regardless of her solo film being a prequel or not. Disney’s MO has never been about making a film starring a deceased character.

When he becomes a teenager he will become a Captain America fan and break your heart.

Oh hell nah!
bJn1cCd.gif

he doesn't need to with the arc reactor and risk radiation issues
So his tech is stronger that nuclear power? I just ask because I would've thought his nano-tech would have a larger arsenal than what was displayed during IW.

So his tech is stronger that nuclear power? I just ask because I would've thought his nano-tech would have a larger arsenal than what was displayed during IW.

it might not be stronger but since he is using it at a smaller capacity it doesn't have to be

for such a condensed and small device, that thing does a lot and has only gotten stronger since IM1

and really? you think he needed a larger arsenal? dude was the only being we've seen to make Thanos bleed, simple blast wasn't going to do anything and considering every hit he takes a part of his nano tech is destroyed he was still pretty damn strong

Iron Man was pulling off more magic than Dr. Strange in IW :smh:

And it was just written off as “Nanotech” :smh:

it might not be stronger but since he is using it at a smaller capacity it doesn't have to be

for such a condensed and small device, that thing does a lot and has only gotten stronger since IM1

and really? you think he needed a larger arsenal? dude was the only being we've seen to make Thanos bleed, simple blast wasn't going to do anything and considering every hit he takes a part of his nano tech is destroyed he was still pretty damn strong
Maybe it's just realizing that Thanos can withstand a lot. Just thinking out loud maybe nuclear power could've done more damage or maybe not?. That's all.

really? i thought his nano tech was pretty damn OP lol
I agree. Just was expecting more since I didn't think the arsenal he displayed during his fight with Thanos was great?

Maybe it's just realizing that Thanos can withstand a lot. Just thinking out loud maybe nuclear power could've done more damage or maybe not?. That's all.

so you were expecting a nuclear blast type of attack?

nuclear isn't usually used because it's not a concentrated blast attack, it's usually means a destruction of everything in it's vicinity so using such a blast not only will kill him but also everyone around him

even if they survive the blast, the radiation will affect everyone in sight and Thanos will likely withstand it

Lol no he wasn't.

Turning his arms to swords, hammers and shields, pulling knives out his forearms, turning his feet into jet thrusters and a lock and his greatest trick, taking a knife to his chest from a being as strong as Hulk.

Dr. Strange gave us lasso’s and butterflies :lol: :smh: :smh:

...damn it still hurts :smh:

Larger arsenal?

With nano tech it’s not like he has a set amount of weapons in the suit like before;rather he can just think of something and the nanites will materialize it.

You really think he programmed a gaulent constrain into the suit?:lol:

In theory he has an arsenal only limited by his imagination.

Last edited:
Turning his arms to swords, hammers and shields, pulling knives out his forearms, turning his feet into jet thrusters and a lock and his greatest trick, taking a knife to his chest from a being as strong as Hulk.

Lol. This is magical to you?

OK.

If there was a way to bar you from watching A4, I'd be all down for that :lol:

I agree. Just was expecting more since I didn't think the arsenal he displayed during his fight with Thanos was great?
okay yeah i kinda get what you mean. Thanos was ridiculously OP though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom