WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Would wolverine and deadpool have been able to regenrate from the snap turning them to dust?

I believe it's like groot where something has to be left to regenerate from

But then again gunn said baby/teen groot was the son of OG groot, I think

Howard The Duck Was Supposed To Cameo In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Howard the Duck is officially part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe after appearing in both Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel. However, Joe and Anthony Russo have now revealed that the beloved character very nearly made an appearance in Avengers: Infinity Warin a scene which sounds like it would have been one of the epic ensemble's most memorabe moments.

"Howard the Duck was in one draft of the script," Anthony confirmed. "Howard the Duck actually had a really good scene… we were going to cameo with [The Hangover and Community star] Ken Jeong, with Howard the Duck. That was a much-beloved scene by us but it just didn’t end up fitting at all."

Joe then went on to explain what the scene would have consisted of: "Yeah, it was [Peter] Quill trying to track down some information from Howard the Duck on some outlier planet and interrupting him during a poker game."

Howard The Duck Was Supposed To Cameo In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Howard the Duck is officially part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe after appearing in both Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel. However, Joe and Anthony Russo have now revealed that the beloved character very nearly made an appearance in Avengers: Infinity Warin a scene which sounds like it would have been one of the epic ensemble's most memorabe moments.

"Howard the Duck was in one draft of the script," Anthony confirmed. "Howard the Duck actually had a really good scene… we were going to cameo with [The Hangover and Community star] Ken Jeong, with Howard the Duck. That was a much-beloved scene by us but it just didn’t end up fitting at all."

Joe then went on to explain what the scene would have consisted of: "Yeah, it was [Peter] Quill trying to track down some information from Howard the Duck on some outlier planet and interrupting him during a poker game."
Ken Jeong?!

I hope they were considering cameoing as Brutalitops.
latest

New Nick Fury Theory Could Change the Entire MCU
nick-fury-maria-hill-470x310@2x.jpg

https://www.technobuffalo.com/2018/08/12/new-nick-fury-theory-could-change-the-entire-mcu/

At this point it’s a foregone conclusion Avengers 4 will feature time travel as a pivotal plot point. We’ve seen spy shots from the set of the heroes wearing retro costumes and it still remains the only feasible way to undo the ‘Snappening’ aside from introducing a multiverse theory. For the sake of argument, if we can agree time travel will play a part, a new theory from Reddit suggests it won’t be the first time the MCU has used it. User Spilgles postulates Nick Fury’s cameo in Avengers: Age of Ultron was actually a future version of himself. He goes on to explain:

“I rewatched Avengers: Age of Ultron recently, and came across an odd bit of dialogue that really stuck out in light of events in Avengers: Infinity War and rumors about Avengers 4. When Nick Fury drops in on The Avengers at the farm, he does two things: he tries to talk Tony Stark into dropping his efforts into making super robots, and he gives the whole team a pep talk and starts the conversation that eventually leads to the creation of Vision.

With the hint / common theory that time travel is somehow involved in Avengers 4, it got me thinking: what if this was a future or past version of Nick Fury, dropping in on a crucial point to interfere with history, or to shepherd events in a particular direction?

A few things to consider:

When Fury surprises Tony in the barn, it’s Tony who says, “Who told you we were here, Maria Hill, right?” … and Fury changes the subject.

Then, Fury starts to try to talk Tony out of working on Artificial Intelligence. I think this is a big deal, because he must be aware that the quickest way to motivate Tony Stark is to tell him he can’t do something. Fury starts the conversation about AI, but it’s Tony who changes the subject to his fears about the future.

Later, Fury gives the team details about Ultron. This makes sense for both present Nick and (potentially time-traveler) Nick.

But, he says: “Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Now, here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world.” This struck me as odd, because when have we ever seen Nick Fury not on Earth? And who is the “we” that he means?

Also, it’s this conversation that sparks the brainstorming that ends up with Vision — and watching how Nick Fury guides the discussion, it begs the question: is he steering them to create Vision, and think that it was their idea?

My theory: This is not the Nick Fury they know from their present. This is a time-traveling Nick Fury who is there to make sure Vision is created with the infinity stone. This version of Nick Fury has been to space with The Avengers, which at the time of Age of Ultron, hasn’t happened yet for them.”

While the theory does make sense in hindsight, I’d wager he’s reading too much into a benign monologue. What we do know, is that we’ll be seeing a lot more of Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury, as he slated to reprise the role in Captain Marvel, Avengers 4, and Spider-Man: Far From Home.

Breh, that was some deep investigating :lol: but kudos to dude for the theory

I actually recently just happened to watch Age of Ultron randomly, I remember being like "how come I don't remember this completely semi awkward convo/pep talk with Fury". I chalked it up to everyone just crashing at the farm and things not going as expected in general

The convo happens after vision is already created thou

It's after the hulk vs hulkbuster fight and they need to lay low for a bit

The convo happens after vision is already created thou

It's after the hulk vs hulkbuster fight and they need to lay low for a bit
Nah Vision was after that. Banner realized the “evolving” of Ultron while on the farm and then Cap, BW and HE got search for Ultron

Vision was in the process of being created but not actually alive and picking up hammers

Thats a really cool theory actually. Hope it isnt true tho, Id hate to be spoiled for A4 anymore than I already am.:smh:

How exactly is Nick Fury time travelling anyway? No explanation for that. Especially after he got dusted.

Theory kinda goes nowhere for me and has to jump through extra hoops just to get to that point.

:lol: @ dissecting all of that past dialogue though.

Nah Vision was after that. Banner realized the “evolving” of Ultron while on the farm and then Cap, BW and HE got search for Ultron

Vision was in the process of being created but not actually alive and picking up hammers

Yea my bad.. was reading that wrong, was thinking ultron not vision

Coo theory. Nothing will come of it.

I’ll say this tho, this is why I said AOU was the most important movie leading up to IW. There’s a lot going on in that movie.

*** theory. Nothing will come of it.

I’ll say this tho, this is why I said AOU was the most important movie leading up to IW. There’s a lot going on in that movie.

This. Re-watched it the other day, they set up BP, IW, potential new Avengers (Amadeus Cho's Mom), it's full of stuff.

Just throwing this out there, but what if that version of Fury is a skrull?

Last edited:
Whats the difference between the Best Buy Steelbook 4k BR, BR, Digital Code, and the Target version? No Steelbook?

la kb24 la kb24

Are people still crazy over funkos? Haven’t bought one or checked the thread in like 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom