WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

On the low, Gunn isn't blacklisted so the level of loyalty Bautista is demonstrating right now is guaranteeing him a role in every Gunn movie for the rest of his career. New Michael Rooker.

Once Gunn's exit is finalized he's getting scooped up by WB or Sony or Universal and it's pretty inevitable when he gets his next hit franchise going all of this pedo/rape jokes are gonna be pushed back in the past like the first time around.
i dont see gunn pumping out another successful franchise doing half of what guardians did umless its an established property.

i dont see gunn pumping out another successful franchise doing half of what guardians did umless its an established property.
Don't think it'll be hard for him at all with his storytelling, sense of style, eye for visuals, and if he's lazy and just wants to copy his (Quill's) song choice he's good.

But I wasn't implying he'd solely create something from scratch.

I brought up WB and Sony. If he finds any property he likes about DC he's good, then there's just all the other movies under the WB umbrella.

Sony still doesn't have anybody really running that spinoff Spidey franchise they're trying to get off the ground. Feige would put in a good word for him to take a crack at that. Sony still have other franchises they want reestablished.

Same with Universal. They still want their dark universe to work. They ******* own the rights to the Hulk. Bunch of other properties they own I'm not even thinking about.

Besides that he can do any of the aforementioned in a deal so they can support w/e he wants to do; 1 for him, 1 for the studio. I think he's already done that with Sony with the horror movie he directed that's going to come out.

yo

does he even show up at the panels
or even the premiers???
i know vin do :lol:
He showed up for the first Guardians in person for interviews and all that.

Then he's been ghost literally doing him :lol: Vin didn't even voice Groot in v2 but Bradley did Rocket and was ghost. Same for IW :lol:

same
i mean what was his previous films earnings or franchises
GotG was his breakout film.

He was never some super well established director. He's in the same boat with a lot of directors that have found success in that lane. Like Taika, Favreau, and the Russo Bros.

Last edited:
He was never some super well established director. He's in the same boat with a lot of directors that have found success in that lane.
real talk
i dont even think its the directors
except the russos for what they did with cap
and coogler for what he did with bp
but i thinks its mostly the source material
they came probably put any director in that chair
and it be at least halfway decent
hell gotg is trash
but folks seem to love it

real talk
i dont even think its the directors
except the russos for what they did with cap
and coogler for what he did with bp
but i thinks its mostly the source material
they came probably put any director in that chair
and it be at least halfway decent
hell gotg is trash

u mean that mummy werewolf and dracula thing????
i think after tom cruise mummy flopped
they took all the films off the release schedule
Nah.

Cruise's monster universe did great overseas and they're still trying to salvage it.
but folks seem to love it
Well then you'd be completely wrong about GotG even if you think it's trash.

What Gunn did with GotG set that trend and there's nothing in the comics source material that made GotG such a huge hit that it became other than talking tree and raccoon.

Gunn (and cast) made that movie a hit. More so than the Russo's made TWS a hit.

Marvel and Disney are not looking for halfway decent returns on a movie franchise that made close to 2 billi with 2 movies.

Last edited:
Well then you'd be completely wrong about GotG even if you think it's trash.

What Gunn did with GotG set that trend and there's nothing in the comics source material that made GotG such a huge hit that it became other than talking tree and raccoon.

Gunn (and cast) made that movie a hit. More so than the Russo's made TWS a hit.

Marvel and Disney is not looking for halfway decent returns on a movie franchise that made close to 2 billi with 2 movies.
:lol: at u thinking disney with their library is REALLY gonna trip off giving gotg the boot

This would be the best post credit scene ever

computer-crying.gif

Only the distribution rights. They can't make a Hulk film without Marvel Studios' involvement.
I'm pretty sure in a scenario where Universal interested w/ Gunn attached Feige would happily do a similar deal to the Sony Spidey one.

:lol: at u thinking disney with their library is REALLY gonna trip off giving gotg the boot
You're the one talking ridiculous about Disney being okay with something halfway decent :lol:

You mindlessly saying something dumb if you think Disney would be okay with that.

Disney's library has nothing to do with it. We talking Marvel and their library only matters if Disney officially scraps v3.

Last edited:
Universal doesn't want to play ball with Disney/Marvel, which is why there hasn't been another Hulk film.

Universal doesn't want to play ball with Disney/Marvel, which is why there hasn't been another Hulk film.

They aren’t trying to feed the media monopoly of the mouse at this time where Disney controls everything. Universal will bow eventually. They all do...

I'm pretty sure in a scenario where Universal interested w/ Gunn attached Feige would happily do a similar deal to the Sony Spidey one.

You're the one talking ridiculous about Disney being okay with something halfway decent :lol:

Yoy mindlessly saying something dumb if you think Disney would be okay with that.

Disney's library has nothing to do with it. We talking Marvel and their library only matters if Disney officially scraps v3.
u act like disney hasnt put out halfway decent stuff
cars is perfect example
the merch is what brings in the money for that franchise
its been documented by plenty of folks
thats the reason they keep making cars movies
despite it being trash movie wise
so yeah they are ok with something halfway decent
trust me im waaaaaaaay more in tune with things at disney than u think
not just marvel wise
and disney library has everything to do with it
if i have other franchises that
i could potentially make bank off of
letting one sit and chill aint gonna break me
they made back the money they spent on buying marvel ages ago

I'm watching TWS again, focus drifted more to Sam and I got to say it's had some real missed opportunities.

They should've adopted waaaaaay more of Ultimate Falcon for the character. Should've made him Dr. Sam Wilson. Made him a scientist and creator of the flight harness.

Also put his name on that list. Doesn't add much to the plot but does add to the weight of the story and the character's stakes in it.

Then with that little background established possibly gives him more avenues to work in

This would be the best post credit scene ever

Nah, actually what I want since time travel is in heavy play is for Steve to die and the after credits be an in her prime Peggy Carter in the present day back in action.
u act like disney hasnt put out halfway decent stuff
cars is perfect example
Cuz Disney went in to the making of Cars saying let's make a halfway decent animated movie.

Yeah this is a trash way of thinking to make excuses for mediocrity and bad business.

Nevermind the fact Marvel actually made great movies with a pretty much unknown Marvel property and it paid off. Lets just make the 3rd one halfway decent cuz we got other **** in the library.

Also saying they got other stuff in their library is pure trash business. That's how you lose money. You don't purposely make a did and then hope something else new you make makes up for the loss.

Cuz Disney went in to the making of Cars saying let's make a halfway decent animated movie.

Yeah this is a trash way of thinking to make excuses for mediocrity and bad business.
I see u only quoted what u wanted
but not the whole thing
because CLEARLY
they keep making the movie because of the merch
merch sometimes is the life and death of a franchise
i could use young justice as an example
yes thats a cartoon but an example
of merch not selling despite critics loving it
and it having an audience
either ur purposely not getting the correlation i was making
or ur dense
that last star wars movie an example of them putting out halfway decent movie
but merch sells

I see u only quoted what u wanted
but not the whole thing
I stopped reading after that dumb ****.

Trash pov. No need to quote all of it.

I don't give a **** if you think Disney makes Cars cuz of merch.

Don't have much to do with the MCU or GotG v3 or that halfway decent nonsense you were talking.

Last edited:
I don't give a **** if you think Disney makes Cars cuz of merch.
I dont THINK
its been reported from credible news outlets
and from folks from the studio numerous times
u taking this personal
getting hella mad
like u work for the company
:lol:
no life *** dude

I know you don't.

:lol:
.....ok
only a lame would even lol at that
thinking that was a good burn
im never responding to u again
i dont care what thread im in
im never acknowledging u again
in ANY thread on nt
u not even worth me hitting the ignore button

.....ok
only a lame would even lol at that
thinking that was a good burn
im never responding to u again
i dont care what thread im in
im never acknowledging u again
in ANY thread on nt
u not even worth me hitting the ignore button
Who mad?

You mad :rofl:

Like I give a ****.

Last edited:
The GOTG movies have been fun, space adventure films. Better than the crap that they call star wars 7&8.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom