WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I find that interesting because in S2 of Jessica Jones she mentions that she didn't have "Spidey Sense".

Yet, Spidey-Sense wasn't really introduced until IW.

Yeah, I just accepted it.
Spidey-Sense as a concept has been introduced but I don't think Peter has mentioned it to a soul. That just seems like a meta reference to Spider-Man when there's no way she or anyone would know about the Spider-Sense

I think it's time for people to get over the netflix shows not being apart of the mcu

are the netflix shows worth watching?
i watched the abc shows, agents of shield and agent carter, and thought those were enjoyable. i kept waiting for thor to make an appearance in agents :lol:

are the netflix shows worth watching?
i watched the abc shows, agents of shield and agent carter, and thought those were enjoyable. i kept waiting for thor to make an appearance in agents :lol:

If you like the ABC shows you will 110% enjoy the Netflix shows. Definitely watch Daredevil at least.

The best in my eyes are Daredevil season 1, Luke Cage season 2, and Jessica Jones season 1

They’re really going through with the Eternals?? :smh: :smh: Why not Squadron Supreme???

...this is def how they’re going to introduce the X gene :smh:

I find that interesting because in S2 of Jessica Jones she mentions that she didn't have "Spidey Sense".

Yet, Spidey-Sense wasn't really introduced until IW.
That was a nod/joke to fans.

Even in the comics Spider-Man's Spidey sense isn't some well known fact that civilians know. Not even most superheroes know he has it unless he tells them.

Tony turned over a new leaf in CW, rules are his friend now...
Only when lives are in danger and it suits him.

They're the same rules applied by SHIELD when he willingly stuck around on the hellicarrier to help Fury by helping Banner. And we saw how rules were his "friend" then. Its just some ppl weren't smart enough to figure out what that meant.
how long has the externals been a thing in production?
Eternals

Externals are a bunch of "immortal" mutants.
Ay yall, was it ever established whether or not T'Challa is the true king, or if he indeed cheated?
It was never an issue in the movie though :lol:

T'Challa said I did not yield and let's finish this. Killmonger said nah that challenge **** is done. T'Challa then kills Killmonger :lol:

when is the official day the fox-men thread gets locked :nerd:
I think it really should remain open.

It's still only 3 movies a year for now but thats gonna be a lot to fit in here with 2 possibly 3 or 4 extra ovie franchises.

Besides it'll probably just fade in to Bolivia.

Back
Top Bottom