WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Trailer didn’t show much but that just means they can’t spoil too much. Can’t wait. Tony drifting in space is wild. Answered all those “How is Tony getting back?!”

This is from the same twitter account that said it was going to drop today

Ohh.. That's right. I remember now. That's why I never took End Game seriously. The russos had shut that title down early. - _-

Annihilation would have spoiled annihilus appearance too much think it was the title they were gonna do. I think they wrap up Thanos the first hour idk.

1. Russos said the title would have spoiled the movie idk end game doesnt.

2. Larger threat than Thanos.

3. Warlock and guardians connection

Ant Man probably left the quantum realm via the time vortex and jumped ahead in the future. So from his pov it might've been just two years from civil war but who knows how long its been since infinity war

20181207_074638.jpg

"You will never be a God"

Did they say 5 years or was that from a leak? I know Ant-man said he hasn’t seen them in years but from CW to Ant-man it was 2 years.
Idk if it was a leak or theory. I just kept hearing it would take place after a while had past. I spoiler tagged it in case

Now that’s how you do teaser trailer!! I’m left wanting more than before I even watched it, what I saw was great though, the despair, the hopelessness...lowkey the chemistry between Nat and Steve is so underrated, they are really great together, I’m assuming Tony is drifting with Nebula, I have a feeling those two are gonna become pretty close, Scott gonna shine, Thor on plainscloths is dope as hell, I think my favorite part was legit the marvel logo turning to dust with that score...this movie is gonna be a guy wrencher.

Hawkeye is boring af to me...
Steve Rogers boring...

Tony stark and ant man look cool...

No doubt the movie will be dope, and they’re holding a lot back...

With Tony drifting and recording a message, I feel like Pepper is going to receive the message via R.E.S.C.U.E Armor and fly out to save Tony and Nebula.

It would be cool if Tony ended up in Sakaar and came back with Skar (Hulk's Son)

They ain't showing ish knowing EVERY character gonna be in this.

I'm hyped still though

Even tho kevin said it wasnt end game was low. Had everyone guessing for the last few months smh.

Back
Top Bottom