WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Bruh! For what Thanos means to most, Onslaught was for me. How they never even thought to get to him is mindboggling. They’ve done 2 Phoenix stories now, but haven’t thought to use him. MCU is going to have me watching the build to him and Galactus in 2 different movie franchises with my kids over the next 15 years and I don’t even have any yet lol
Onslaught would've ended up another Apocalypse.

Those villains need trilogies to build up to not one offs.

An Onslaught movie without other Marvel heroes would've been hobbled.

Cuz I remember that event and though it happened in X-books it wad still build up to the main event. Onslaught remained a mysterious voice and doing **** off panel as he dismantled the X-Men and sowed doubt. His appearance wasnt revealed until the event Iirc.

Then as already mentioned the X-Man involvement. Then Franklin. That's a lot.

I think there'd need to be an Age of Apocalypse movie first to even get there. Then you need stuff like asteroid M, Genosha, and Magneto ripping the admantium out of Wolverine to be established. The last being what created Onslaught.

Last edited:
Is there something to Thanos looking like a Skrull?

1021428.jpg
Thanos is suppose to be an Eternal with a Deviant mutation.

Skulls are entire race spawned from a Deviant/Eternal Skrull after they wiped out another species of Skrulls on their home planet.

Other than the deviant mutation there is no connection. They both just got wrinkly ball sack chins.

Last edited:
Oh, right. His armor help up fairly well against Thanos, I didn't even think of him needing to nanotech-ize even stronger metals. I could see that now.

It would've been cool if his blade materialized back into his armor instead though, when Thanos stabbed him:lol:

i know for sure the uru metal armor has happened in the comics and cartoons.. dont think tony ever did a vibranium armor thou

Onslaught would've ended up another Apocalypse.

Those villains need trilogies to build up to not one offs.

An Onslaught movie without other Marvel heroes would've been hobbled.

Cuz I remember that event and though it happened in X-books it wad still build up to the main event. Onslaught we main a mysterious voice and doing **** off panel as he dismantled the X-Men and speed doubt. His appearance wasnt revealed until the event Iirc.

Then as already mentioned the X-Man involvement. Then Franklin. That's a lot.

I think there'd need to be an Age of Apocalypse movie first to even get there. Then you need stuff astreoid M, Genosha, and Magneto ripping the admantium out of Wolverine to be established.

A proper Age of Apocalypse movie would make me scream with delight. Would need to be in the context of an established universe, then you’d have to find a way to explain to casual viewers that this is an alternate reality :lol:

Magneto pulling wolverines adamantium out and then Xavier mindwiping magneto, then you have to build up Xavier’s descent for years. At least a few movies if years is too long.

A proper Age of Apocalypse movie would make me scream with delight. Would need to be in the context of an established universe, then you’d have to find a way to explain to casual viewers that this is an alternate reality :lol:

Magneto pulling wolverines adamantium out and then Xavier mindwiping magneto, then you have to build up Xavier’s descent for years. At least a few movies if years is too long.
Its a 10 year build up if thats the main goal and focus. 20 if you want to get every single thing right.

i hope and expect marvel to slow burn and do xmen right

as i've said before, do a proper 1st time with the OG group.. you build up scott, so things can be paid off potentially later.. and then integrate other characters later on, then you can build to the villains so their is legit payoff

i hope and expect marvel to slow burn and do xmen right

as i've said before, do a proper 1st time with the OG group.. you build up scott, so things can be paid off potentially later.. and then integrate other characters later on, then you can build to the villains so their is legit payoff

Who would you throw in as the first villain, magneto? Can’t do any of the other lesser chumps, but magneto is a THE guy and the biggest draw for the X-men. Maybe introduce him as the villain and have him be both sides sometimes a la Loki, build up to apocalypse?

I don't think they'll go down the dark phoenix well again

Fox tried to tell that story twice

Marvel won't torture fans by doing it a third time... Even if they'll do it better.

Who would you throw in as the first villain, magneto? Can’t do any of the other lesser chumps, but magneto is a THE guy and the biggest draw for the X-men. Maybe introduce him as the villain and have him be both sides sometimes a la Loki, build up to apocalypse?

do the savage land and sauron as one and done throwaways

so you can establish the OG team, young and without professor X.. professor x and mags take a back seat to establishing the main OG guys finally.. movie 2 maybe you can do Juggernaut, after you have him find the gem in the end credits of 1

then in 2 because of the damage jugs does, the government does sentinels because they see the threat.. which leads to mags splitting from the team after seeing the threat to innocent mutants, so 3rd movie is mags and sentinels/master mold.. 4 could be omega red, which is when cyclops is brought into the team

then you're sprinkling in stuff to allude to mr sinister along the way (so adding rogue and gambit).. and building to apocalypse and onsalught

do the savage land and sauron as one and done throwaways

so you can establish the OG team, young and without professor X.. professor x and mags take a back seat to establishing the main OG guys finally.. movie 2 maybe you can do Juggernaut, after you have him find the gem in the end credits of 1

then in 2 because of the damage jugs does, the government does sentinels because they see the threat.. which leads to mags splitting from the team after seeing the threat to innocent mutants, so 3rd movie is mags and sentinels/master mold.. 4 could be omega red, which is when cyclops is brought into the team

then you're sprinkling in stuff to allude to mr sinister along the way (so adding rogue and gambit).. and building to apocalypse and onsalught

Cyclops and omega red? Or you mean wolverine?

I like this plan. Fox should’ve hired you instead of pedo singer :lol:

Phase 2/3 can be introducing the giant size x-men newcomers

Cyclops and omega red? Or you mean wolverine?

I like this plan. Fox should’ve hired you instead of pedo singer :lol:

Phase 2/3 can be introducing the giant size x-men newcomers

sorry i meant when you do omega red, you'd add colossus to the team

cyclops is there from day 1 and put in charge, so you finally do him some justice and establish what professor x was trying to do before wolverine came along.. also you have angel in there so when he breaks bad, it matters

What the hell??

As far as I am concerned and based on events from Infinity War, Thor + Stormbreaker > Thanos + Full Infinity Guantlet.

The quote, to me, reads, Captain Marvel >>> Thor.

Am I wrong?
How sway?

All Thanos did was shoot a beam of energy @ Thor charging with stormbreaker. He broke through it to bury the axe in Thanos.

Thanos used the gauntlet to snap away half all of existence in the universe.

You seriously think Thor with stormbreaker >>>>>> infinity gauntlet?

:rofl: Cmon son

So yes, you are wrong about that.

Y'all forget Thanos wasn't on some kill everybody steep right? That he didn't simply just wipe out eveybody on his home planet? How he didn't bother to kill all the Avengers in Wakanda? He just wanted the mind stone.

When Thor attacked it was too late. Thanos wasn't like I have to beat this guy, he was like I just need time to achieve my goal.

You really thought Thor beat Thanos with the IG?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom