WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yea but no one kept the same energy when dc scooped him up

Literally no one cared

Especially the person who uncovered the tweets to begin with. Once he was out of Marvel, his crusade was done. Never picked the crusade up again when Gunn got rehired.
Correct

d94cf9277becb5a317c804bbb28b98cd.gif
FdeoZ8s.jpg

One right a day ameL

Yes was still called a pedo. You want people to be more mad? How much anger equals “outrage” so you can be satisfied? Just becuase you and whoever else doesn’t care doesn’t mean “NOBODY” cares. Again, nothing FAKE about being against consisnat jokes about having sex with kids. If that’s what you want to argue against be my guest
:lol: @ pretending to not understand.

Talking about more mad. Keep it the same.

Can't even do that. No consistency.

More mad? No one was even mad lol
So people aren’t against grown men that consistently joke about having sex with kids? Man we can end this discussion right here honestly. I get you like his movies but sticking your neck out for that? Y’all pick odd things to conveniently pretend is ok. The end.

All I'm doing is stating the facts. There was literally not outrage about Gunn getting rehired at DC.

I even pointed this out in the DC thread the day of and a poster said something about 'oh, DC and Disney are different companies'

OH. Didn't realize that made a difference...

MCUs problem, was who they are owned by

Disney got a higher consideration to deal with than DC got over at WB

Plus given their level of success, they don't have a need to task unnecessary risks

Yeah you would think it would’ve been on fire when he got hired at DC but literally no one cared lol

Yeah you would think it would’ve been on fire when he got hired at DC but literally no one cared lol

I gotta agree....the outrage just seems like some weird MCU fanoboysm of sorts

The MCU making you outraged boys look silly man....their moral compass only pulls in the direction of money, yet ya ready to burn Gunn alive...lol

Now that Gunn is back, how many of ya keeping that same energy and boycotting the film?:nerd:

I gotta agree....the outrage just seems like some weird MCU fanoboysm of sorts

The MCU making you outraged boys look silly man....their moral compass only pulls in the direction of money, yet ya ready to burn Gunn alive...lol

Now that Gunn is back, how many of ya keeping that same energy and boycotting the film?:nerd:
So far I’ve seen one person in here post that they won’t be viewing gotg

At this point if you really that outraged, ya need to boycott the whole MCU....so save ya money from Endgame too....who’s ready to stand by their morals!? :nerd:

Marvel rehiring Gunn shows they really don’t care about pedophilia obviously.

At this point if you really that outraged, ya need to boycott the whole MCU....so save ya money from Endgame too....who’s ready to stand by their morals!? :nerd:

:rolleyes

I wouldn't go as far as to say no one cares about pedophilia

Just no one cared when dc scooped Gunn up.

It was literally non news.

Unless it comes out that Gunn sodomized a boy or something I'm not going to consider him a pedo. As far as I'm concerned he posted stuff for shock value and didn't get any attention for it for ten years. Then to get him fired some right wing person pretended to care and called attention to the tweets.

Somebody else said it in here but it was definitely fake outrage that got Gunn to even be in the position of being fired.

Disney figured this out when WB hired Gunn to direct SS2 and there was NO OUTRAGE AT ALL.

Plus this

REPORT: Marvel Studios Never Searched For James Gunn's Replacement

3iu4suxeft811.gif

According to Will, he was never gonna be in the Matrix. Directors made a terrible pitch :lol:

Beware it is some sick **** even for jokes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jam...hWsTt8KHa-RBJoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=412&***=695

Even worse if you don't think they're jokes.
Wowwwwww.....dude was definitely letting the choppa spray. Yeesh. Some of that stuff...gah damn

:lol: I think
All I'm doing is stating the facts. There was literally not outrage about Gunn getting rehired at DC.

I even pointed this out in the DC thread the day of and a poster said something about 'oh, DC and Disney are different companies'

OH. Didn't realize that made a difference...
Exactly :lol:

Dudes not even mad about it. Making wild excuses.

Need to stick to their principles. Don't watch GotG3 if you really feel that way.
So far I’ve seen one person in here post that they won’t be viewing gotg
These ppl just like to post a certain way inline for others to see.

Im convinced. Never any consistency.

don’t think it was so much pedophelia as it was poor taste in jokes.

plus it went down at the peak of everyone finding a reason to get butt hurt about literally anything. it was like a butthurt measuring contest

it’s still like that now but the Gunn thing happened in the thick of it

:rofl:

I'll be honest though.

I liked CM a lot. But if there was ONE thing I could change about the movie, it'd be Fury's eye.

Back
Top Bottom