WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't think its that simple just because they have to explain where have they been all this time and why and such

we're nerds so obviously we need every details

hell I am not convinced on their reasoning why Fury decided that the chitauri invasion and the council nuking ny and the ultron invasion and a whole city plunging to the planet about to destroy it wasn't considered a "real emergency"
No, they don’t. They did it beautifully with Spider-Man. No long explanation or back story needed.

i say they only mention mutants so that they establish that they're there in the MCU

then they should work towards F4 or something because of galactus, doom, etc.

spiderman origins has been told twice now through fillms though and many are familiar with his story hence no more killing of uncle ben

i dont even remember them in the past foXmen films or i think many are just also trying to forget those films :lol:

technically Spideys not a mutant and the x-gene history is more complex

I do wonder if Feige might alter secret wars and mix it with avengers v xmen

Develop xmen in their own world. With the plan to crossover with avengers universe in an adaptation to secret wars. Instead of avengers fighting alternate versions of themselves they'll be fighting xmen.

And it'll be like DragonBall super where the xmen world and the Avengers world is fighting for the right to exist.

Boom. Xmen incorporated into the mcu. Technically.
I mean.....sure lol but you can play it a separate universe that contains X Men. Results from the EG will cause the universes to merge (like Secret Wars (2015)) and boom

im still fine with whatever time/reality altering plan they have, it triggers the mutants genes and go from there, make 2019 the start/birth of the mutants

i think that can be easy enough and just go further with the details in the first xmen origin film mcu tackles

Hmm..

I doubt someone like magneto is just staying under the radar since the holocaust

Good point.

xmen vs avengers as secret wars would be kinda cool lol
not sure if i like the idea of them making it like the Tournament of Power from DBS tho

spiderman origins has been told twice now through fillms though and many are familiar with his story hence no more killing of uncle ben

i dont even remember them in the past foXmen films or i think many are just also trying to forget those films :lol:

technically Spideys not a mutant and the x-gene history is more complex
They want to explain it that’s fine but having to create it becuase ______ happened isn’t necessary. Heck, the explanation even in the OG movies were a 10sec narration

What I DONT want is the formation of the X-men to take place. Just have them already in their groove. Uber drama and all.

I'm going to stick to xmen v avengers as adaptation of secret wars

CW was about the sokovia accords

The existence of your reality hanging in the balance is significantly higher stakes.

We'll see.

zgff8daokum21.png

what im afraid of with this Disney buyout is that they are saying Deadpool sequels and possible the X-men stuff wont be released under the Marvel Studios banner.

I love the consistency of the MCU in that whatever movie falls under Marvel Studios is 100% cannon and relevant to the universe they have been building. For them not to really include Deadpool at the least Im not really liking the sound of that. Like will he ever team up with the Avengers or nah?
From what I'm gathering, they'll be the same continuity but Deadpool for instance (and probably X-Force) will be acknowledged mostly in their movies.

So you could get a DP cameo in Spidey but a team-up with Spidey or say The Winter Soldier is morr likely to happen in a Deadpool movie. The next Deadpool movie probably wont be under the Marvel studios banner cuz it'll also be rated R.

The X-Men and F4 will be under the MCU.

Cyclops is pretty much stick up the *** Leonardo from ninja turtles and it would be awesome to see on screen done right. The back and forth between him and a gritty wolverine would be priceless

umbrella academy had a better cyclops than any of the movies

It's funny how in fox men, fox had an opportunity to have their own IM v Cap but they chose to ignore Cyclops in favor of making the whole universe the wolverine show.

Back
Top Bottom