WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Since when is Kusher a sought after actor? Dude is like a D grade Celeb at this point, beyond WASHED.

i mean.. right now you got: ABC, ESPN, Disney, pixar, MCU, star wars AND now whatever they with fox

and i'm sure that doesnt cover everything.. but legit if they had an agenda to push, they easily could between all of the various platforms and the strengths of those platforms

like if they really really wanna push a movie, well you're running stuff on espn during big sports, ABC during say the bachelor or whatever and then hit the kids on disney.. then you have the toy sales and merchandise
they got star wars and now that they got fox they also own distributing rights to DBZ :lol:

Since when is Kusher a sought after actor? Dude is like a D grade Celeb at this point, beyond WASHED.

he won in the game of life thou

100557601-mila-kunis-gettyp.1910x1000.jpg

It will be sad if they force Xmen in with an origin story not even remotely related to the comics. FF needs to be shelved for about 10 years to get the previous versions all the way out of everyone's system.
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

so because fox screwed up with those movies, we gotta miss out on MCU doing it right?

Nah, MCU was able to reboot Spider-Man and get that trash Amazing Spider-Man out of here pretty easily.
True but I feel like that was directly related to incorporating Spidey into the Avengers series. I hated FF movies but only dislike previous Spiderman movies but You could be right.

True but I feel like that was directly related to incorporating Spidey into the Avengers series. I hated FF movies but only dislike previous Spiderman movies but You could be right.

rise of the silver surfer was '07.. i dont think people really care enough abotu fan4tastic for that to matter, but still that was '15

zero problems for MCU doing FF right in 2020 at earliest

Fantastic 4 might be easier to incorporate. Just say they were 4 scientist experimenting and got stuck in the quantum realm where they received and developed their powers. That way you can avoid having to answer why they haven't been mentioned in the MCU.

Fantastic 4 might be easier to incorporate. Just say they were 4 scientist experimenting and got stuck in the quantum realm where they received and developed their powers. That way you can avoid having to answer why they haven't been mentioned in the MCU.

FF is super duper easy and you can easily see how they would fit in, in the current MCU

could even have doom gaining the control he has in Latveria because of the things that have happened because of the avengers, have it neighboring sokovia

could even retcon some stuff so he was there in CW when t'chaka got got

edit*

this video doesnt show the whole "r ew done yet" scene and the vegan scene. thats what i was talking about

How do those 2 things make him a comedian?

The amount of times M'Baku was featured in this movie and you really came away thinking he was made in to a comedian.

Also you do know gorillas are herbivores right?

A comedian is Ben Kingsley who was suppose to be the Mandarin in Iron Man 3.

Back
Top Bottom