WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Got back from my 3rd viewing. I would’ve stayed for another if I could.

The whole Asgard trip is under appreciated. Not sure if anyone else could feel Thor’s pain.

And I’m starting to think nobody remembers that present Pepper gave Tony in IM1...
1t2f18z313m21.jpg

I just realized endgame missed the boat on this classic comic book exchange:

'Thanos, as long as one person stands against you, you'll never be able to claim victory.'

'Noble sentiments from one who is about to die.'

The opportunity was right there...
Can't say that when Thanos literally already won :lol:
Feel like the next string of movies except Spider-Man far from home gonna suck. Black widow. The Asian one etc
I'd bet money they dont.

I like 2018 Thanos over 2014 Thanos.

2018 Thanos wanted people to prosper. 2014 Thanos wanted to kill everyone. 2018 Thanos had empathy with some heroes (Stark, Wanda). 2014 Thanos wanted to kill every last hero left. 2018 Thanos treated killing like a job that had to be done, nothing more. 2014 Thanos said he was going to enjoy murdering a whole planet.

What a nut job.
Not really.

2014 Thanos saw his future self succeed and saw how ungrateful these ppl were so he naturally came up with a plan to solve that. Start over with a balanced universe where nobody knows what happened before.
Just a thought,

Wouldn’t the Soul and Power stones be the only ones needed to bring everyone back?
Nah reality, time, mind, and space as well.

You have to bring ppl's physical bodies back across the universe (reality). You have to bring them back to the same place they were (space). You had to bring to the present time period (time). Given theories on the nature of the mind you needed that as well just to make sure everyone wasnt brought back brain dead.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Btw someone on here mentioned that endgame plays better to adults than kids. After considering it I think they're right. Random kid to my left today was napping for most of the movie and only woke up for the action
:rolleyes[/QUOTE]
It's funny because a kid to my RIGHT was adjusting his seat all the way back to nap as well lol. Yeah there were definitely moments where I thought, "okay, let's get some action in here." But they opted for a more dramatic approach, which I get. However, it would have been nice to see Hulk-Thanos rematch again, even if it was just for 2 mins.

This is a great take

Can you call that a take when it's exactly what was explained? :lol:

Movie was awesome.

When Cap was faced with Thanos and the entire black order and T'Challa was the first man through the portal my eyeballs started sweating something serious :blush:

Interesting breakdown

*edit

This got to be wrong. Wong had like one line lmao. I don't think Okoye even spoke

Okoye was in the beginning of the movie for a decent amount of time when they were regrouping + had the infamous Namor line. Then of course at the portals scene with BP and she put in work. IIRC, she killed off one of Thanos children shortly after that female power scene.

Wong might be overexaggerated but that portal scene was pretty long, plus he later had the scene where he was casting defense spells to shield from the ship.

It's possible the screentimes are off though.

Agree completely. IW had you hooked instantly with the intro, and yeah, I remember the first time in theaters, the score combined with Cap’s first appearance... epic. They are both great in their own way... but IW was truly something else the first time I saw it. I knew going in, it would be hard to be topped for me.

100%. I loved the pacing in Infinity War better than Endgame (at least on first watch). Endgame moved super fast at first then slammed no the brakes which didn't sit right with me.
Also I think the theater affected my feelings towards both movies. When I saw IW, the crowd was HYPED for Cap, Thor's entrance in Wakanda, etc. For Endgame they barely applauded for Cap wielding Mjolnir smh.

When I think about it, they could've undercut Tony's sacrifice at the end of the battle with Thor grabbing the stones off Tony and then just resurrecting him on the spot.

Nothing actually says Tony had to die and stay dead.

YellowShyHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

images (1).jpeg

He is right. Stoneless Thanos almost murked Thor! Fact!
That's the liberty Russos took. Flawed? Yes. Still a fantastic scene? (Cap twirling Mjolnir!?!) Hell Yea!!!
Fat out of shape alcoholic Thor.

Not really a liberty when they thoroughly establiseed that.

Last edited:
Fat out of shape alcoholic Thor.

Not really a liberty when they thoroughly establiseed that.
Ehhhhhh! Well, I hope he sticks around; fat and all. His dynamic with Starlord is too good to pass up for GOG3.

Yo.. !! And my dude got a whole armada through with just one vial of Pym particles...!!!
That's still sinking in.

I watched the movie multiple times and loved the movie, however my coworker did have one question I couldn't answer. How did past Thanos get to the future if Nebula used her own return trip capsule?

Nahhh it was T’Challa
No it was Falcon.
100%. I loved the pacing in Infinity War better than Endgame (at least on first watch). Endgame moved super fast at first then slammed no the brakes which didn't sit right with me.
Also I think the theater affected my feelings towards both movies. When I saw IW, the crowd was HYPED for Cap, Thor's entrance in Wakanda, etc. For Endgame they barely applauded for Cap wielding Mjolnir smh.
You had a trash theater if nobody was hyped for Cap wielding Mjolnir.

Back
Top Bottom