WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

How much you wanna bet?

Wouldn't it just make more sense for Feige to just ignore it? Like how the MCU ignores AoS? Or any other Marvel tv show.

I'm not seeing how that aborted version is stopping him from creating his own official version. How many casuals really even remember that show?

You're talking like there isnt money to be made by using the Inhumans at some point.

personally i don't care either way.

but i figure given the perlmutter beef, the diasaster that was the inhumans show we can just forget it existed.

Not sure I wanna have to watch entire seasons of shows before a movie. Watching a 2.5 hr movie vs 10 episodes x 2-3 seasons are not the same. Wonder if they make the story simple enough for the common fan

I think we get FF and X-Men news at the D23 Expo. They had to save something for Disney's official Convention.....

Everything that was announced was just for 2021.. Jesus..

*edit

Except for Blade. I don't think they've mentioned when they going to drop Blade..

Prolly wont get any concrete Xmen or FF news for another year or 2. I'm super hyped for Dr. Skrange 2, Eternals and Blade tho :pimp:

Yelena Bolova :pimp::pimp:

Fantasy cast is Margot Robbie but Id take my chance on a youngin prob the reason they killed Scarlett/OG B.W. is the checks racking up so I understand why they went new actress

Not sure I wanna have to watch entire seasons of shows before a movie. Watching a 2.5 hr movie vs 10 episodes x 2-3 seasons are not the same. Wonder if they make the story simple enough for the common fan

You’re good. The episodes are gonna be up till 6 plus the budget for the shows will be movie quality.

Reactions: DLF
I want white costume Vision to make an appearance.
He did.
DF209A02-18DB-4538-9633-F7F0CBAE6325.jpeg

Gotta see how these shows flow. Netflix marvel did not end well at all
Yea but marvel studios didn't make any of the TV shows. They had nothing to do with the shows on Netflix, hulu or that botched Inhumans

This time all the shows are being made by marvel studios

Back
Top Bottom