WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I prefer that deleted scene (except BP looking over to hawkeye) over the funeral scene. Thats just me.

Last edited:
I prefer that deleted scene (except BP looking over to hawkeye) over the funeral scene. Thats just me. ‍♂️

I think a combo of both would or could have been better

But 1 nitpicky thing I had was certain people being ahead of some others and even giving certain people moments

Like tony legit spent time with banner outside of them fighting together

Like captain marvel’s moment should have been reuniting with fury and realistically cap should have been back with falcon and Bucky

How they handled SW/Hawkeye and then Thor/valkerie is what should have been done with captain marvel since she didn’t really know tony like that

Glad that scene was cut.

CD176ECC-42FE-465C-A627-874D532B236E.gif

Scene is pretty cool
Can see why it was cut tho because you get the same feel from the funeral

I do want to see tony seeing older daughter tho

That deleted scene is the perfect deleted scene. We don’t need to see two grievances. The pepper scene was so strong that it had many people in tears with their throats choked. But add the kneeling scene, and you’ll quickly lose that moment.

Peter scene >

Then having happy and Morgan having that moment

I was rewatching the Winter Soldier Civil War earlier, man why was Wanda trying to kill the team for? Matter fact all of Team Scumbag were really going out of their way to try and hurt people that were supposed to be family to them

Last edited:
Why weirdos always trying to make him gay?

The man said : “Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky”

He supposedly cares so much about joining the military, but as soon as he hears Bucky is in trouble he disobeys direct orders and breaks other laws in order to save him

And then he doesn’t even try to get off of a crashing plane to make his date with Peggy.. like the plane can’t crash without him

Back
Top Bottom