WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think that was confirmed false but man I wish Disney would just throw a couple bill and bring that boy home for good
I'm not worried. I'm convinced Disney knows something we don't or has something in the motions since they won't buy the rights

thor4.0.png

Everytime I see this title I think of the Married with Children theme song :lol:

Damn syfy makes new shows then cancels them after 2 seasons no matter how they're doing to replace it with another show they'll cancel two years later. Channel really is a joke.

Just recently they cancelled happy, krypton, and deadly class. Still mad about deadly class.

Wait, Sony wants 10 billion just for Spiderman? :lol:
Ridiculously high # but if Marvel really wanted to they could make that back in 5 years with Spidey related properties alone.

For Disney though, it'd make more sense to just buy Sony out from Columbia or w/e is the name of that larger media conglomerate.

Ridiculously high # but if Marvel really wanted to they could make that back in 5 years with Spidey related properties alone.

For Disney though, it'd make more sense to just buy Sony out from Columbia or w/e is the name of that larger media conglomerate.
I could see that happening. Sony's movie division has been in trouble for a minute

Sheesh if this happens. Anti-trust laws weak as ****.

Sheesh if this happens. Anti-trust laws weak as ****.
Before the Fox deal I swore this is what was going to happen.

Sony's studios in America has been in a bad place for years, doing poorly for almost a decade at the time. Rumors already started back then they may be bought and that Japanese execs would be open to it.

Sony only had Spidey and Bond to their name and they werent doing well.

If it werent for that Spidey deal, they'd be in a bad place.

Back
Top Bottom