WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Heard this has a ton of marvel related stuff.. talks about Sony:

Amazon product ASIN 0544789768

was just listening to bill simmons latest pod on my run this morning and they touched on this a bit towards the end, it sounds very interesting and really touched on how crazy will smiths after earth is and how they wanted to make a universe with that film to the extent that they had merch planned including colognes and sh*t

supposedly dives through the whole sony leak too

gon be my next audiobook for my runs sooner than later

was just listening to bill simmons latest pod on my run this morning and they touched on this a bit towards the end, it sounds very interesting and really touched on how crazy will smiths after earth is and how they wanted to make a universe with that film to the extent that they had merch planned including colognes and sh*t

supposedly dives through the whole sony leak too

gon be my next audiobook for my runs sooner than later

I do pods at work or driving.. can’t do them while running, straight music

but yea it’s insane.. they touch on how marvel offered them everything and they said nah we’re cool with spidey

bill mentioned it was like $50m for more marvel characters if not the whole catalog and sony said no... just sounds dumb, like i cant even imagine back then saying no to such a deal

like these guys can spend $50m on the dumbest things, probably a years bonus to some of these execs and you dont want to do it on a whole catalog of characters?

Marvel x Coach

One thing that I was thinking about Spider-Verse. Does Electro crossover when he becomes his final form and during his fight with Spidey? Because he died in ASM2 didn't he?

Just keep Sandman and Green Goblin from Spiderman 3 far away from this movie.

Can anything not be a surprised anymore.

Imagine opening day we are sitting in the theater about to watch "Spider man 3: Home whatever" and then all of a sudden in the last fight against Kraven frickking Tobey Spidey and Garfield Spidey joins in the battle with Dr Strange talking about the Mulitverse.

I swear every single person in that theater would have a heart murmur at a minimun

Imagine opening day we are sitting in the theater about to watch "Spider man 3: Home whatever" and then all of a sudden in the last fight against Kraven frickking Tobey Spidey and Garfield Spidey joins in the battle with Dr Strange talking about the Mulitverse.

I swear every single person in that theater would have a heart murmur at a minimun
Yeah the age of information has ruined surprises

One thing that I was thinking about Spider-Verse. Does Electro crossover when he becomes his final form and during his fight with Spidey? Because he died in ASM2 didn't he?
It's not the same Electro.

Thats the price we pay.

Want to still be surprised, stay off the internet and have no friends.

Must be mistaken

That's about the long awaited George Costanza movie

uc2CO7P.gif

bill mentioned it was like $50m for more marvel characters if not the whole catalog and sony said no... just sounds dumb, like i cant even imagine back then saying no to such a deal

like these guys can spend $50m on the dumbest things, probably a years bonus to some of these execs and you dont want to do it on a whole catalog of characters?

im assuming they made an offer to them like DC did with Warner brothers

Back
Top Bottom