WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If they do go with a black Reed, they’re gonna have to find new talent. They’ve pretty much already used everyone and MJB and John Washington can’t be everyone. :lol: Unless they pull some wild **** and get Will Smith or Denzel.
Trevante Rhodes, Ashton Sanders, Stanfield, Kaluuya, Boyega…it’s PLENTY of talented black actors(there always has been). I don’t think they will get a superstar for Reed no matter what race they go with though. I personally think Trevante Rhodes or John Boyega would be the best black Reed Richards.

One of the things I like about the show is the way they make the infinity gauntlet/stones seem irrelevant compared to kang and the multiverse.

at the TVA all the stones are useless and just paperweights. At the end of time citadel, mrs minutes offers Loki the ability to kill thanos and have the infinity gauntlet. Loki passes.

I don’t think too hard about how all these mystical powers work in detail, but I was under the impression that the gauntlet let you do anything your mind could think up. Couldn’t Loki take the deal, get the gauntlet, snap his fingers and kill every krang in the multiverse and destroy the TVA? So NO right? Then that’s what’s cool about how they made krang seem way more important than anything we’ve seen in the MCU so far.

3381CDE9-3165-4181-A6C3-9E2BEABC96FF.gif

Denzel as Blue Marvel still gonna happen lol

However you can definitely add his son as another black actor to pool from

Kinda like how his ancestors in Lovecraft country were white.
EXACTLY.

I really didn't get how ppl kept going to Reed has to be black if Kang is black. Especially when you know the Nathaniel Richards Kang is isn't Reed's father.

We talking about a person born a thousand years from now.

You can make a family line all black in 2 generations.
Have yet to see that film.
Its really good.

Bring it up cuz I'm a fan of both.

Last edited:
One of the things I like about the show is the way they make the infinity gauntlet/stones seem irrelevant compared to kang and the multiverse.

at the TVA all the stones are useless and just paperweights. At the end of time citadel, mrs minutes offers Loki the ability to kill thanos and have the infinity gauntlet. Loki passes.

I don’t think too hard about how all these mystical powers work in detail, but I was under the impression that the gauntlet let you do anything your mind could think up. Couldn’t Loki take the deal, get the gauntlet, snap his fingers and kill every krang in the multiverse and destroy the TVA? So NO right? Then that’s what’s cool about how they made krang seem way more important than anything we’ve seen in the MCU so far.
No. The stones only work in the universe they're from. They have no cosmic power in other universes or alternate timelines.

Only way Loki could snap away all the Kangs is if they were all in the same universe as him but that would be next to impossible.

Also if Kang (all of them) can really reincarnate then killing him is pointless.

EXACTLY.

I really didn't get how ppl kept going to Reed has to be black if Kang is black. Especially when you know the Nathaniel Richards Kang is isn't Reed's father.

We talking about a person born a thousand years from now.

You can make a family line all black in 2 generations.

Its really good.

Bring it up cuz I'm a fan of both.
Everyone saw your answer fam. Folks just entertaining themselves with idea of more black actors in the MCU.

No. The stones only work in the universe they're from. They have no cosmic power in other universes or alternate timelines.

Only way Loki could snap away all the Kangs is if they were all in the same universe as him but that would be next to impossible.

Also if Kang (all of them) can really reincarnate then killing him is pointless.
I kinda wanna see how they explain it. In MCU terms, every time he time travels a variant is created based on what did/didn’t happen. He travels, fails but goes back. Off screen there’s a variant that did succeed etc. Gonna be hella confusing for the casuals

Everyone saw your answer fam. Folks just entertaining themselves with idea of more black actors in the MCU.
I mean they could just cast the character as black straight up.

Don't need a reason in story to justify it. Like the director tried to do in Fan4stic.

Plus I only repeat that cuz we talked about this way back when Majors was cast as Kang. I've been more focused on ppl confusing two different characters named Nathaniel Richards.

I kinda wanna see how they explain it. In MCU terms, every time he time travels a variant is created based on what did/didn’t happen. He travels, fails but goes back. Off screen there’s a variant that did succeed etc. Gonna be hella confusing for the casuals
They explained the stones not working on the show.

As for the time traveling a variant/branching off timeline is only created when something that isn't suppose to happen happens. It doesn't happen every time he time travels (there'd be no way to maintain that or you'd need way more agents).

Oh wow thanks for clearing this up.

Back
Top Bottom